Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Big Sully Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2007, 06:43 AM
    Have fallen for... and kissing a girl that has a boyfriend!
    Hey all!! Here is the story... I have been kissing this girl that I really like for a couple of months. My home town is close to hers but she works and lives about 200 miles away, she also has a boyfriend with about 9 months. This beautiful girl only comes home every second weekend and I have fallen for her in a big way. She is a bit shy but has a great personality my friends keep saying "to cop on to myself that she is nothing special" but in my eyes she is beautiful. Even though we have mostly being just kissing, one night (with no drink involved) we ended up in my room and slept together! Every time she is with me the following day she tells me how guilty she feels over being with me and having a boyfriend but we keep kissing. I have asked her if she is happy and her reply is "its handy he is up there with me and you are down here... its just the distance!!" I have never felt this way before about a girl and have been in a few relationships and I have told her all this! Should I be patient and wait cause I know deep down she likes me more than her boyfriend or can anyone give me better advice
    bbs3206 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 03:39 PM

In my experience I have found that girls/guys become more attractive when there is a chase... you'll always be chasing her... she will always be unavailable in a way. Who's to say that if she did choose you that she wouldn't have someone else on the side... some people love the thrill of the chase but not so much when it comes to finally catching them do they realize that they might not be the person they once thought because your so wrapped up in the thrill of it all. It's convenient to date someone long distance, because in reality you have a choice of when and where you want to see them.

The real question you have to ask yourself is.. if she did leave her boyfriend... could you trust her... Would things be different?
    cc_baby Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Dec 15, 2008, 04:22 PM

If she loves you enough she should make a choice and stop playing games wait and give her time to decide but not too much time you shouldn't waste your time waiting on someone who has someone else... oh and I hope you wore a condom you never know who is caring a disease now in days
    viviannjohn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 08:13 PM

U made your feelings known to her good.I hope you aer not thinking of telling her to break up with her boyfriend because da is not good.just be patience what ever will be wiil be.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Dec 16, 2008, 10:52 PM

Here's the thing, a cheater is a cheater. The end. You can spice it up with buts and lies and denial, but it doesn't change that fact. Even if she leaves this guy for you, how long do you really think it will be before she is sleeping with another guy besides you? She clearly has no respect for monogamous relationships and no respect for either of you.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Dec 17, 2008, 12:13 AM

Here is a breakdown for you you...

You "think" you love this girl but how do you really think she feels about you? You seem to be the thing on the side. Has she broken up with her BF to be exclusively with you? Not only do you know the answer but this seems it would be long distance can you really deal with that knowing this girl is a cheater? Remember at one point she felt EXACTLY the same about her current boyfriend that's why she started dating him in the first place so can you trust a cheater in a long distance relationship. I uderstand that sometimes circumstances make people choose to cheat but she is doing it with no REAL remorse.

I hate to ruin the fun trip your on but your only setting yourself up in MY opinion. Also it may be wrong but that's what I can draw from my experience. Again it could be that your in luck and she really wants to start something with you so just be careful bud.
    raysprofile Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Jan 18, 2009, 10:26 PM
    OK honestly, would you be able to trust her being with you not to cheat since she cheated on her boyfriend with you:confused:think about it if she will do that to him what she might do to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand why my boyfriend hates kissing, it hurts me. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone... Ok well I have been with this guy for months but knew him for a year and everything is going wonderful and the chemistry is great, but the only problem is that we use to kiss intimately the first couple of weeks that we started dating, and he just stopped. I remember that when he...

Get a girl that says she has a boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

How do I get a girl to like me that says she has a boyfriend and I really like her:p :p :p

13 year old daughter kissing boyfriend [ 10 Answers ]

Recently my parents took my 13 year old daughter to the movies with one of her girlfriends. My parents went to a different movie and when there movie was done they checked in on my daughter and caught her making out with a boy. I've already punished her for lying and everything else but now...

Is it okay to ask first when kissing a girl for the first time? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and don't have much experience when it comes to dating. I was wondering if it's a good or bad thing to ask a girl if you can kiss her before the first kiss. Some say it shows weakness and girls don't want to be asked because it ruins the moment, and others say that asking first is...

Really like a girl but she has a boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl at my school and we have become quite close friends. I really want to tell her I like her but she's in a relationship at the moment. The guy who she's with treats her like dirt and shed be better off without him: all of her friends have told her that. Anyway, she always...

View more questions Search