Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RUGGANYKKII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2011, 11:40 AM
    Im a stripper and i have my period?help me!
    How do i stop or at least wha can i wear to hold my period for a while
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 9, 2011, 11:57 AM

Hello R:

Duct tape? Ok, never mind.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend wants to be a stripper [ 8 Answers ]

I love my girlfriend very much. We've been together for a year and we live together. We've had our ups and our downs, but we've managed to overcome them. But now she wants to be a stripper and I haven't really given my opinion on the matter. All I've said " is this that you really want?" she says...

My girlfriend is a Stripper! [ 23 Answers ]

OMG, OK I really love her but it's really hard to deal with this stress! Basically my question is that in the end it's about my boundries right, what I can take or allow or not take? The thing is it didn't bother me until recently thou, so I am confused. She is a model also, she has a lot of...

How do I tell my parents I'm a stripper? [ 33 Answers ]

Well I started dancing about 1 month ago to get some extra cash. Within the first week I made an extra $1800 working tues, thurs. fri. sat. and sun. plus I'm still working my day job. I love dancing. There's something so liberating, playful and fun about it. It really makes me feel like a woman. ...

Male stripper [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering how to become a male stripper do you apply like a Wal-Mart job or is there training involved. Is their a body type as well

View more questions Search