Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omkara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 01:11 PM
    Did get my love back
    Hi may name is omkar can I get married with same girl whom I loving ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2011, 01:12 PM

Why is this posted under dance?

The only person who knows if you will marry her is the "girl" you are living with.

Ask her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get back my girl back whom I love more than myself [ 3 Answers ]

After a lot of thinking I came to know that I love a girl whom I've met in Facebook. She told me every truth about her past. She once was lonely so said yes to another boy who was just faking her and she was also doing same to that boy. Then when she found me as a right person she was looking for...

Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door [ 2 Answers ]

She don't love me She love my doggy style In the back of the four door She said you know you drive me wild She don't love me She love my doggy style

Love triangle, I love her but she doesn't like me back and it really hurts me [ 67 Answers ]

Hi all, I think I'm in a love triangle, where I love a girl who loves another guy, but that guy doesn't love her that much as I love her. My story began with this girl, she moved to my house to study in my town, as her parents were far away from her and her parents were also my parents' friends. So...

View more questions Search