Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tripster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2006, 09:27 AM
    Frigidaire front loader not spinning
    I've checked out the motor resistance and everything checks out to spec. except for the stator winding which reads 1.7 ohms instead of the specified .37 ohms. Any thoughts on this?

The speed control board test was passing 120v until I got to the test for pin 3 of the 9 pin plug to pin 4 of the 4 pin plug. There is no pin 3 on my 9 pin plug. It's blank. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    applguy Posts: 324, Reputation: 23

May 1, 2006, 05:22 PM
    What's the model number of your washer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer front loader [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore front loader washer that is five years old and is now making noises (periodic squealing). I removed the back panel and it looks like the belt is rubbing into the container. Can this belt be adjusted or am I looking at replacing this machine? Love the Kenmore, but cannot...

Frigidaire [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know who the bran name maker of Frigidaire appliances might be and whether they're any good, reliable etc, etc? Thanks for any info, Kae

Kenmore elite top loader will not spin... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite (calypso) Model#110.21062000 that will not move from the rinse cycle into the spin cycle. It will give to different error codes occassionally: 1) "LD" - long drain, 2) "SL" - suds lock. In both cases the unit appears to be draining without any difficulties as observed by the...

Frigidaire front loader [ 1 Answers ]

My basement recently flodded and I think it damaged the front loading washer I have. When I plugged it back in it seems to work, but the washer doesn't spin... it just fills with water and then nothing... no washing, no spinning.. no nothing! How can this be repaired ?:(

GE washer not spinning [ 3 Answers ]

I have a GE washer that will not engage and spin through it's normal cycle. It completes the cycle, the pump drains all the water but it will not spin. All other parts of the cycle seem OK. L not start again. I would like to look inside but am unsure how to make my way in to this machine. Does the...

View more questions Search