Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billylee63 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 05:01 AM
    Mower won't crank continuous battery 12.38 volts
    I have a huskee rider. My battery checks 12.38 volts. When I push in clutch and turn key it cranks 1 or 2 times and then stops then clicks as to try, but flywheel barely moves. Battery is 2 years old. Please help.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Have your valves adjusted
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Hook the tractor up to some other vehicle battery with booster cables... if it starts right up, it's your battery. If same situation occurs, try removing the spark plug and see if it cranks. If it does, it could be that your carburetor is flooding the cylinder with gas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas pouring out air filter, lawn mower won't crank [ 3 Answers ]

My mom has a Snapper, 15hp Kohler engine. The last time she mowed the grass it ran fine. She turned it off for about an hour and it wouldn't crank again. Gas poured out of the air filter. Later, she got it running but for only a few minutes and it shut down. Could it have something to do with...

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

Mower won't start/crank [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 14 HP B&S Murray Riding Lawn Mower that won't crank. It is an older mower but has been very good and is well maintained. When I try to crank it the flywheel turns a half turn or so and seems to be locking/hanging up. I have just purchased a new battery. No luck. Seems this happened once...

Battery will not crank lawnmower [ 14 Answers ]

I have a six year old yard man lawnmower that runs fine when I finally get it to start.the problem is the only way to use my lawnmower is to jump start it or chrge it every time.I thought I needed a bigger cold cranking amps battery but it did not help.I have tried buying a new battery and that did...

90 Civic No Crank, No lights, No Radio, new Battery [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1990 Honda Civic that I parked for about two weeks now. The car was running without any problems before I parked it. Yesterday I try to start it up but I got absolutely no power - no radio, no interior lights, no head lights, no horn, no emergency flasher. I then proceeded to attempted a...

View more questions Search