Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bookieanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 07:39 PM
    I need her in my life
    I need to cope being with out her, how it's the hardest thing I have ever do help me
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Apr 17, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Can you give a little more info as to who "she". Afriend, grandmother? Then we might be able to answer better to help you cope.
    RickB Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookieanna
    I need to cope being with out her, how its the hardest thing i have ever do help me
    Going threw the same thing you are right now. Id say get a hobby to take your mind off her somewhat. Go to the gym or just workout. GET SLEEP, least try to and not stay up all night thinking about it. It will get easier as the days go by. Something's u can't help. I don't know what happened with you both but I'm sure someone will help u.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 01:17 AM
    You don't need anyone!

How do you cope?

1) You concentrate on yourself, your friends, your family
    2) Laugh - rent out some comedy's, go do fun things
    3) Keep yourself busy
    4) Join a gym or try a new sport
    5) Meet new people
    6) If anyone invites you out to do anything - DO IT! You never know what experiences you could get or who you could meet. Ive said yes to practically everything and I don't regret anything I ve done since my break up - IN fact I've never had as much fun in my life !
    7) Time will heal your wounds, your scars will be there to remind you of what you want in the future
    8) Whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger
    9) Ever wanted to do something in your life? Feel the fear, DO IT! Nows the time.
    10) Your friends will be your back bone, keep with them :)
    11) Don't mope around your home please!
    12) Box away all memories of your past. Refresh your life! Try new routes to work for instance, try changing your room around, anything to create tHE NEW YOU!
    13) Music is great! Kind of makes you realize your not the only one who's had a broken heart.
    14) The best revenge is to be happy in yourself
    15) NO CONTACT!! Block her completely until you are ready to see her a friend or nothing more.!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

My Life [ 1 Answers ]

I really dn't understand what has happen. But this weekend everything went wrong. My mom called me a disappiontment and she thinks I sleep with everyone. I am 17 and in April I'll be 18. For over a year I have been on a lock down I can't do anything. I have a job and I met a wonderful guy. He makes...

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse. Thanks in advance

Help with life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Lori my b-day is 10/04/83, I am just completely confused in life. Can you please tell me what my future will bring me career wise? What type of industry will I work in? Where will I be located? Any info will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Now all I think about is a life with her [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post.

View more questions Search