Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortensweet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Winter tires for a 2007 Mini Cooper
    The size of my summer tires are 195/ 55R16. I wish to purchase winter tires and I've seen some deals on some but they were different sizes. I know that other sizes will fit. So does anyone know the various sizes that will fit onto my car?
    karjunki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 01:16 PM

Changing size can effect speedometer & gear ratio

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alice cooper song and what movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Schools out for summer was A song for what movie that part of it was shot in Austin Texas... it came out in the early nineties

1922 cooper mower price [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a 1922 cooper Clipper that is in good shape. It runs great and I was wondering what it was worth.

To use heat on existing cooper wasteline [ 3 Answers ]

First of all I should probably spell COPPER correctly. Sorry folks. I'm replacing an upstairs bathroom sink. The existing waste line is inch and a half copper. Will it be safe to use heat to remove the pipe? Space is limited to use a cutter and no space for a hacksaw. My concern is of any...

Bending 1/2 " cooper pipe [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a novice do-it -yourselfer. I'm trying to replace a new shower but the new valve I purchased does not line up with the old cooper piping supply lines. It is 1/2" cooper and is off about 3/4" on either side of the fixture. Can Cooper piping be bent slighting and if so how? Thank you.

View more questions Search