Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garyf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 01:49 PM
    How to put articles on the internet
    How do you "post" articles on the internet from a technical standpoint? Looking for a step-by-step "How to" process.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 11, 2008, 01:53 PM
    It can be as simple as posting here, it really depends on what you are trying to achieve.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Get an idea, make a name, make a theme, get a host, get a domain, make a template, write the content, promote the site, keep updating.

Case closed, meeting adjourned.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 12, 2008, 12:47 AM
    It's really not hard at all. There are many sites where you can post things for free that get good exposure when people do searches on the Internet. There are blogs, website builders, social networking places, online clubs and discussion groups of various sorts. Really, just about anything out there and most of the sites where you can post articles are free to use.

What are the subjects of the articles that you are wanting to write? There may be sites where you could post for free that are specifically for the kinds of subjects about which you want to write.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Articles writing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am expected to write an article for a specific audience explaining why young people ARE NOT interested in apprenticeships. But the thing is, I have no idea why young people AREN't interested in apprenticeships. Could you please present some points to me. Thanks

Need inspiration for articles [ 2 Answers ]

I have to write some articles for a web site but don't know where to get inspiration from; I don't want my work to sound the same as all the others! Any suggestions? (The articles are to be about homes/improvements/decor etc but can be regarding any subject within this field)

Articles at Newspapers [ 4 Answers ]

I believe and think that I can write some good articles about various things shaping our world and lives... I'm not a journalist but I always feel that I have writing skills in me... I just want to know that which newspapers or magazines help new writers to publish their thoughts.. I really want...

View more questions Search