Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetcaroline Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Jul 25, 2007, 10:57 AM
    BENOQUIN or Benzylarbutin?
    I have read that some members here reported Benoquin lightened their skin quickly, after a few weeks of application, but what happened after? Because they say everywhere that if you don't have Vitiligo your melanocytes will fight back and make you darker than even before.
    Also I would like to know if anyone here that tried Benoquin also tried Benzylarbutin, and how do they compare?
    Thankss
    Carol
    keniacrz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Yeah ,I'm also intrested in using benzylarbutin 5%. But I don't know from which place would id work better if from Depig.com or Herbalin.com
    pkennedy1990 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Sep 28, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Well, at least herbalinn.com eventually does deliver.

I did try Benoquin but it was so expensive and hard to get enough of. One little bitty bottle at $80 didn't last long enough for me to be able to tell if it was going to make a big difference. I guess the key is to order the raw product in bulk from any of the places overseas that produce it. And then wait a long time because they have to label it for Customs so that Customs doesn't feel a need to open the package (it's a white powder, and when things in white powder form are shipping in from China or the Philippines... guess what can happen? I used to work for the government, so I know that's why these things take so long!). Both benzylarbutin and monobenzone are white powders, so that part makes no difference.

So far the benzylarbutin doesn't burn as much as the Benoquin did, but that might mean it takes longer to work, too.
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Oct 6, 2007, 03:54 PM
    I think Depig and herbalinn are the same company or people or at least affliliated... the prices are the same... don't quote me though LOL... And they seem to be the only 2 places that even have anyhting called... Benzylarbutin... from what I have seen... I want to try Benzyl arbutin either way... just to see if it works for me... I notice that a lot of products that actually work are either banned or highly unvailable... and so far I've heard very little bad about Benzyl A... guess it's just luck...
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jul 30, 2012, 03:49 AM
    It seems tonight a lot of vendors with like only 1-2 post have been bumping old thread to advertise their new product? At the least the posts are being deleted sometimes. Anyway, it's crazy how the years have gone by so fast, I remember trying both long ago, and both were discontinued it seems almost as soon as we began them and starting getting results, as Boricua pointed out. I saw someone in china is selling everything, mono, benzylarbutin, tretinoin, mequinol, you name it. All likely fake goods, though, by the lb/kg "pure" yeah right. Can't trust nobody these days, except the big companies that don't specialize in Skin lightening. I wouldn't touch Ambi for it has been found to have mercury and steroid. Right now I only trust Amlactin, whoever that's made by. And walgreens AHA.

Now people are running around selling "BENOQUIN"? That has been discontinued like 10 years ago, if you see that name anymore on any product, it's probably home made fake stuff from vendors who got tired of experimenting on and ruining their skin with it! Why oh why is the SL industry, its vendors, mostly so spiteful? That include a lot of big name products you find in beauty supply store, there are fake versions of stuff that the real stuff insn't safe either anyway. I don't know, maybe it's the economy driving people to be that desperate?

:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Benzylarbutin. Testimonials, information? [ 23 Answers ]

Does anyone have any info on this product? What percentage works best?. I have heard it is close to monbenzene in it's lightening effects but I don't want to be white... or spotted... I am a dark skinned hispanic... closer to african american complexion... I don't have a problem with being brown...

Mequinol / benoquin? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Has anyone had any experience with Mequinol? I hear it depigments skin. Is it like benoquin ? I would be grateful for any information Thanks. Maddiemad.

Benoquin, monobenzone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am in Eastern Europe. Anyone who knows where one can buy raw monobenzone in fine powder form or at least the cream without a prescription?? Want to dipigment.

Benzylarbutin or monobenzone how much should I use [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm afro-caribbean and for awhile now I've been thinking about lightning my skin just because mostly all of my family is like a light or dark carmel color.So out of everyone I look different and that's because of my moms genes I think but I'm still darker than.I have real uneven skin my...

Using monobenzone/Benoquin [ 15 Answers ]

I used M/B 20% for less than one week. I definitely achieved lightening. I getting M/B 40%. Can anyone whose been using it share their story any good insight. Thanks:)

View more questions Search