Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PleaseHelpMeFixIt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2008, 04:59 AM
    Washing Machine Leaking and Vibrating
    I have a Frigidaire front loader washing machine. On the spin cycles the washer leaks underneath, I cannot pin point exactly where it is coming from and the washer vibrates so violently it has dug a hole through my linoleum.
    Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 27, 2008, 08:30 AM
    The vibration might be the total problem. If it vibrates that much it could be spashing the water out. Inspect the drum to see what is so out of balance. You will ned to open the cabinet to see if the springs that suspend the drum cage are still inplace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking washing machine water supply shut off valve [ 8 Answers ]

How do you repair a water supply valve that is leaking. It is the valve that connects the water supply to my washing machine. The leak occurs when I shift the lever from off to on and vice versa.

F & P washing machine leaking from the bottom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm using a Fysher & Paykel washing machine that's 3 years old, but only actually been used for about a year (was in storage). Regularly (but not every time) during a wash quite a bit of water comes out from underneath. I've looked at the back where the taps connect, but this all seems dry. I...

Washing machine is leaking water from under the tub on right side only [ 1 Answers ]

Washing machine is leaking from under the tub on the right side only.

Leaking (intermittent) Maytag washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag washer (model # MAV6057AWW). It has two main problems which are both intermittent: 1) sometimes I find a large puddle of water under/in front of the machine. It might happen once every month, or two days in a row. 2) more often than the above (but not all the time) it labors...

View more questions Search