Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    one_life Posts: 73, Reputation: 12

Sep 13, 2005, 10:34 AM
    Women are Jerks too
    When a women breaks up with a guy, why does she still remember him even after years have passed? It could be from 2-10 years or a life time, and still she will never forget about him. Why do they want to get back with him? Is that why most women want to remain friends just in case the grass wasn't greener on the other side of the fence as she previously thought.

Why do women dream about their ex even though they have it so good in their present relationship? It is never enough with women. If you wanted to be with your ex so bad, why did you leave him in the first place? Women want to have your cake and eat it too. I bet if I were to ask every women in this forum if they ever considered getting back with an ex they left, the answer would be yes. Most of them will deny it but it is the truth.

My thought is this most guys stop thinking about their ex after a certain while. Most guys would never ever consider getting back with an ex after certain years have passed. I never ever once thought about my previous ex when I was in my present relationship.

In today’s society men (There are more nice men now then ever before in society) are programmed to place women on pedestal and worship her. We are programmed to believe that if we do not do this, she might leave us. The irony of it all is that (I bet wildcat would agree with me on this) if we do this, she will dump us anyway.
    Why do you think, back in the days more men acted all macho and some of them like jerks, so their women would not leave them. For some unexplained reason, women love jerks and s who treat them bad. They would leave a perfectly good healthy relationship for an ex jerk boyfriend.

Guess what, my next relationship, I'll act like a jerk. I bet the woman I'm with will love me for it. If she decides to leave one day, I let her because I know she will come back eventually.

It is true women never know what they want. They're so wishy washy. One second they feel this way and next second they feel the opposite of what they were feeling. No logic what so ever. Their feelings like the four seasons, changing all the time.

It is time women are told they act like jerks too, instead of picking on men all the time.
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Sep 13, 2005, 02:23 PM
    To your hurting heart
    Why would you resort to pretense, are you that desperate for a relationship that you would sacrifice the essence of your being for a relationship; I agree, some women act like jerks to protect a bruised heart; however, that is not justification. It is merely an excuse not to be one's true self. If you will settle down and know who you are and what you want, you will attract someone who will have these shared goals and aspirations. However, because most men, select according to physical attraction, they sacrifice brains for beauty. There is a woman who will respect your core self, if you are not afraid to reveal it; however, she might not be the beauty you ascribe unto, she may be decent looking, nothing overtly spectacular but all in all a good woman for you, but you will never know, if you alter your core just to land a relationship. Embrace your essence, you seem to be a generous type of fellow, one who desires to in a way (die for your woman) putting her needs before your own. There is nothing wrong with this, if anything, it is the measure of a true man; however, remember nice guys do finish, even if it is last, but it shall be well worth the wait.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2005, 10:00 AM
    First - "are programmed to place women on pedestal and worship her." DO NOT EVER DO THIS!! Ever - She WILL leave.

MOST woman are not jerks. But, I agree that a lot of them are because they were played by a jerk guy and HURT BADLY. Thease are woman that eventually WILL grow up.

I do NOT advocate treating them bad or mean - NEVER. Be good to them - not 'nice'. It's a combination of having your own opinion, willing to get into an argument, NOT being always agreeable, being busy with your own priorities, NOT BEING AN -KISSER, NOT being needy-clingy, NOT being always available to them - you're a busy guy.

It's OK to be nice - sometimes. But you also need to TEASE them, make fun of them, bust their chops - always. It shows you're a MAN and comfortable around woman.

See - woman are a part of your life - NOT your life. That's when they dump you - you make them too important. Woman are a small part of your life until your in a really long term relationship.

More problems arise when you put them AHEAD of you. A woman has to earn the right to be your equal. And I mean earn - and that takes months. Remember - THEY HAVE TO EARN IT. MOST guys give them this privalage immediately - that's bad for business.

Another problem arises when you date and focus on only that ONE woman - bad for business - you put too much importance on someone you don't know. DATE MORE THAN ONE WOMAN.
    letmeno Posts: 215, Reputation: 23

Sep 18, 2005, 07:23 PM
    Huh?
    I am not understanding this...
    Why tease and taunt your woman by telling her that she has gained weight this is not showing that you are comfortable around a woman, it shows that you are so insecure about yourself that you need to put someone else down and having them feel insecure about themselves too. Misery wanting company?

I will agree that agree, no one wants a clingy, needy, emotionally unstable mate. We too need time and space to hang out with the girls, go shopping, get pedicures and the girly stuff. Just like guys want to have qt with the guys.

No one is more important than the next in a relationship. I agree, a woman should earn the right to be an important part of a man's life, and a man has to earn that right as well.

My fiancé puts me on a pedestal. He introduces me as the love of his life, opens doors, pulls out chairs, massages my feet, and washes my hair. This is why I love him. But at the same time, he has friends and goes out to do things with his friends also. This is what creates the balance in our relationship.

No one should make one person the focal point of there exhistance, that is unhealthy for a man or a woman to do.

Usually when a woman dumps you, it's not because you treated her like a queen, it's because more than likely you're an .
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2005, 08:06 AM
    Women jerks
    Hi,
    A jerk is someone who treats others with no known explanations or reasons; completely different from the normal treatment anyone would receive.
    The divorce rate in America is now greater than 50%; which simply means that families are breaking up, married persons don't (on the average) respect each other and don't really care if a marriage works or not.
    So, with that in mind, there are both men and women jerks.
    If you have decided to act like a jerk the next time you get into a relationship, then you are hanging yourself; and will fail to start with.
    Treat a lady with respect, show her you respect her; don't lie to her, and you will find someone just for you.
    Keep acting like a fool and/or a jerk, and you will NEVER be happy!!
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    Xaniz Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 09:33 AM
    If you got problems turn gay and don't ever talk to me lol
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Who cares what women do or what ex's do. Get happy! BE A Man and not an kisser!
    Xaniz Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 10:35 AM
    You that guy knows lots, and he has a bigg attention span!!
    south_sider Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 11:33 PM
    Has it ever occurred to anyone that a man may act like a jerk to protect his heart from women because he's been hurt badly ?

I look at myself as a feminist, but not immasculated man. I seem to come across women who think that what they accomplish is worth 10 times more than what it would be worth if a man accomplishes the same action.

In my experience, from my viewpoint, a woman doesn't to feel like a woman UNLESS she thinks that I have to jump through hoops to be her equal while she thinks that she should get the respect AUTOMATICALLY.

And no, not all women judge based on character.

Also, in my experience, the biggest misogynists in the world are women themselves. Both the self-entitled and other types.

I just wish that women behaved as if they realize there is a middle ground between "misogyny" and "gynocentrism".

P.S. I am not gay just because I don't automatically put women at a higher regard than I put men, think of them as morally superior to men, and think that they should be put at a lower standard than men should be put at, before anyone asks.

Apr 14, 2009, 11:34 PM
    P.S.S. I also point out when they are being jerks too.

Apr 14, 2009, 11:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiser View Post
    Who cares what women do or what ex's do. Get happy! bE A Man and not an kisser!

Not all women. I get moved on by for not handing them things on demand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

All Women, please read! [ 5 Answers ]

This was e-mailed to me, it's excellent. Wish I had read this sooner but I'm thankful to have read this... IF A MAN WANTS YOU If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your...

Role of Women [ 61 Answers ]

Do you believe God really intended for women to carry attaché cases and drive BMWs to work? Are they fulfilling the mission God designed them for by doing this?

Holidays for Women. [ 6 Answers ]

Once Every 4 years I think the ladies should be given an international holiday - in the sun - on the beach - wherever!! Just leave us lads alone to watch the World Cup!! :D

Women [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is so lazy its sick. If it doesn't come easy he won't do it. But the women seem to like him. Don't know why. He's even scared to go and talk to them. I don't think I'm the cutest guy by far, but I don't think I look that bad either. I not afraid to talk to women. But for some odd...

View more questions Search