Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moviequestion11 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 07:26 PM
    Looking for a song which is sung by a british rapper/singer.
    It is about having one more drink before he goes. It was a music video with him going to pick up his date, then going to a bar with her father there.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of this hilarious White British Rapper [ 3 Answers ]

I came across this British rapper on a web site a while back and I am unable to find it again. My history searches have been fruitless. Anyway, this rapper was quite comical and his music rapped reason and logic with a refreshing twist. He was taller, sporting dark hair and full beard. In the...

Who was that british rapper and what was the name of that song? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a music video a couple of weeks ago on a top ten show in S. Korea. I can't remember the rapper's name or the name of the song, but the song was about a girl who picks him up and drops him. The beat was a sample of an old song in the background. And the video was weird but cool, it had a scene...

Who was that british rapper and what was the name of that song? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a music video a couple of weeks ago on a top ten show in S. Korea. I can't remember the rapper's name or the name of the song, but the song was about a girl who picks him up and drops him. The beat was a sample of an old song in the background. And the video was weird but cool, it had a scene...

Who all sung this song [ 1 Answers ]

There was an african american girl group who re-made the song "teacher" or it also goes by "one more try". What was the name of that group?

Need to know who sung this song [ 1 Answers ]

Who sung the song in the early 1970's with the words "you are ,you are,the one that's in my horoscope,you are you are,you know that's what you are"Don't know if it was a hit in the U.S but it might have made the U.K charts.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.