Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raysprofile Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Jan 18, 2009, 06:21 PM
    A disney movie I saw in the 90's
    Its about a boy who has trouble at his school, and on a certain birthday he gets scales on his hands and it keeps getting worse, find out in the end of the movie his mother is a mermaid and set him on a boat to save him from fishermen. And ideas of the name would be a help:)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 18, 2009, 06:40 PM

The Thirteenth Year (1999) (TV)
    raysprofile Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Jan 18, 2009, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thank you so much that was the right movie:) if you know anything about my other movie it'd be a great help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

Early 90's disney monster movie [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I believe there's a boy and a girl. I know the girl gets a ring that has string that leads to a cave or something. There's monsters in the cave and I don't know why they go. I remembered one seen a rock from the top of the cave falls on the monsters head. I would really appreciate if...

Show on Disney channel (in the 90's) [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I was thinking about my childhood and I remember watching a show about an underwater lab and a girl who swam like a mermaid but she wasn't and she lived on an island and made friends with 2 boys who's mom worked for the lab. The girls name was Noie ( spelt wrong) and I think it was in...

A movie from early 90's on the disney channel [ 4 Answers ]

This was a movie that was on the disney channel in the late 80's or early 90's. There was a young boy who just moved to the town which is on a body of water. He skipped rocks on the water and flew a rc airplane. He had an older sister who stole money to buy new clothes or something. He also had a...

Mid 90's show on Disney shot in australia? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering about a show I used to watch when I was a kid in the early to mid 90s that seemed to me was shot and filmed in either australia or new zealand. It was about this girl who was from the ocean or a mermaid, something weird like that. She could talk to whales and other sea animals and...

View more questions Search