Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michael kuper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 12:35 AM
    A movie from early 90's on the disney channel
    This was a movie that was on the disney channel in the late 80's or early 90's. There was a young boy who just moved to the town which is on a body of water. He skipped rocks on the water and flew a rc airplane. He had an older sister who stole money to buy new clothes or something. He also had a younger sister who drowned but was revived when she was the older sister admitted to stealing the money and cried about it. He meets an odd girl in his school who lives with her grandma. The town think that they are witches. Their house is in danger of being bulldozed by the young boy's father's business. Please help me. I can't find it on any disney web site.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Previously asked and answered:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...light=witching
    SteveMcQueen36 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michael kuper
    This was a movie that was on the disney channel in the late 80's or early 90's. There was a young boy who just moved to the town which is on a body of water. He skipped rocks on the water and flew a rc airplane. He had an older sister who stole money to buy new clothes or something. He also had a younger sister who drowned but was revived when she was the older sister admitted to stealing the money and cried about it. He meets an odd girl in his school who lives with her grandma. the town think that they are witches. Their house is in danger of being bulldozed by the young boy's father's business. Please help me. I can't find it on any disney web site.

OH MY GOD!! Ive been looking for that movie! He skipps rocks with the girl!

Escape to Witch Mountian?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcQueen36
    OH MY GOD!!! Ive been looking for that movie! He skipps rocks with the girl!

Escape to Witch Mountian?
    Negative... it is as stated in the link... The Witching of Ben Wagner.
    SteveMcQueen36 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    Negative...it is as stated in the link...The Witching of Ben Wagner.

Gotcha thanks, sorry saw that too late... I had such a crush on that girl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s early 90s Disney TV movie about a witch [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, I LOVED this movie when I was a younger, but I can't remember the name of it. I believe it was a Disney made for TV movie. It was about a boy and girl. The girl is a witch, and she lives on a lake with her grandmother or mom. There is a scene where she teaches the boy to skip rocks. ...

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

Movie from the 90s on the disney channel [ 6 Answers ]

There's this movie I use to watch on the disney channel... its about this girl and she's in her room and all of a sudden this man comes and takes her to a world with these scary looking monsters in it. There's one insidient where she has to chose which door to take to get home. One is Blue and one...

Late 80's/Early 90's TV show on Disney. (Alice In Wonderlandish) [ 3 Answers ]

There was a show on Disney Channel, that was sort of a Alice In Wonderland show for kids. The White Rabbit was always on skates. The March Hair was scary as all get-out. Alice went to Wonderland through a mirror in her bedroom. And Dina was a pretty big cat.

What is the name of a movie from the disney channel? [ 2 Answers ]

It's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a mountain and are transported to another world, and I saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.

View more questions Search