Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelcy7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 06:18 PM
    Can precum cause pregnancy?
    On June 10, my partner and I have had sexual intercourse. No, we did not use protection, but we used the pull out method. So, it was only in for 30 seconds or so, then he pulled out before he cummed. That day, according to my ovulation calendar, was one of my fertility days. And I'm thinking so that some precum leaked out. Is there a possibility that I could get pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 06:21 PM

Yes pregnancy is a possibility. Any time the penis enters the vagina there is a risk of getting pregnant, and the early fluids do indeed contain sperm.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylokren View Post
    Did you end up pregnant?
    What difference does that make exactly?
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 07:34 PM
    Because I'm going through the same thing :/ I was just curios
    Did you see J_9's answer? SHE is a Nurse... the only thing that matters is YES its possible... what random peoples experience was makes no difference... a lot of females DO get pregnant every day that way... THAT is all that matters. You treat it like every time you might... because you might every time. That is the reality of the situation.
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Okay I am really sorry it's because I need help </3 bye
    What part of J_9's answer did you not understand?

Is it a language problem... or that you really know that little about human reproduction?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Precum [ 1 Answers ]

My partner and I have been using the withdrawal method during sex for 3-4 years now. We have never once had a pregnancy scare, even when using this method when I'm ovulating. My question is: we had sex on Friday 26th feb and used the withdrawal method and then from Saturday 27th feb through to...

Pregnant from precum [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have not yet had intercourse, Im worried that she is possibly pregnant because she was giving me a handjob and I was fingering her and at one point my penis rubbed against her vagina for several seconds. So I'm scared that she could get pregnant from the possible pre that could...

Precum pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the chances of getting pregnant from Precum ? Please get back to me asap :confused: Thanks

Precum pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Okayy. So my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last night, but he pulled and ejaculated like two minutes later. Than this morning, we had unprotected sex again and the same thing happened. And my period started either last night, or this morning, I'm not sure. But I'm extremely worried that I...

Is there sperm in precum [ 5 Answers ]

OK I relly need to no if there is sperm in precum because me and my girlfriend have only had sex two times but we do the pull out thing so we don't have kids and I hered precum do have sperm and that it don't so yes or no

View more questions Search