Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TEXPAT101 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Invention Prototype and Apps
    I have done drawings and figured the best solid design for an item and need a protoype made. The electronics, propulsion are nothing new and need to be incorporated into the schematic and physical prototype. Is there a place that can make it without stealing the idea? Or do I have different companies make parts of it and assemble it myself?
    There are a few apps I would like to make; one is complicated and needs a lot of support and what I call "real" verses some of these other useless apps for the serious people. Is there a system that allows non computer/code geeks to make? At least as a non working model with a picture of what the screen would look like? This would be for presentation only. The other apps would be functional and of great help. Oddly these apps are not out there or are extremely bad.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Have you already got a patient for your idea. Have you searched to see if your idea and product may already have a patient ? Just because it is not commercial available does not mean there is not a product or patient for it already.

Example, as seen on TV shows, a pair of glasses where you see the computer screen "in the air" and touch the virtual screen to interact with the computer. There were protypes of this 8 or more years ago at a major college I worked out, the patient was made some years before. But the product is not out there yet.
    houstonatlast Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 09:00 AM
    Thanks, I noticed the post was quite old. Have you found anything since your last post?
    houstonatlast Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Yes. My patent is pending need a prototype and a licencee. Any suggestions?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 3, 2012, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonatlast View Post
    yes. my patent is pending need a prototype and a licencee. Any suggestions?
    What you need are investors for what your wanting to do. How large of a prototype are you wanting to make? Most start with scale models then move to the proving stages once they have demonstrated that their idea can come to fruition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a prototype of my invention, how do I get a patent to protect my idea [ 1 Answers ]

I have never written a patent before, how do I get help? How do I know who to trust not to take my idea?

Funding for invention prototype [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can get funding for the building of my invention prototype?

New Invention Idea, help getting funds for prototype [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyplace I can go to get help financially with getting a patent and getting the prototype built? My idea is a car that drives itself, not by mag rails embedded in the road, but by computer system in the car.:)

View more questions Search