Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chefbill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Air actuator
    Plumber and I installed tub today... water, draining all good. After he left I pluged in the motor and pushed the air actuator (spelling) switch and nothing happened. I followed the air line and found out it is not connected. I can only see the motor from one side and don't see where it would connect on the motor, before I cut a hole in the drywall behind the motor I thought I would ask if anyone knows where it goes?? Thanks Bill
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 22, 2007, 05:00 PM
    To answer your question we will have to know the make of the tub. A model number would be nice also. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Return Air vent sucking air... and being really loud about it [ 5 Answers ]

In the middle of our living room is a return-air vent. It goes straight up to 2 of the bedrooms upstairs also. When the furnace kicks on, the noise coming from the vent down here is rediculously loud, almost to a point where nothing else is distinguishable above the wind sound. The furnace's...

Central Air will blow air, but fan outside isn't working [ 3 Answers ]

We have central air, and recently it wasn't blowing cool air like it used to. We then noticed that the fan outside wasn't working even when the central air was turned on. Does anyone know what I should do before calling someone?

Home AC Cold Air but not air flow weak [ 4 Answers ]

The air flow from my home ac unit is not blowing very hard, there is cold air coming out of the vents but the air isn't blowing enough to cool the house. I've had it set at 75 all day and the house temp hasn't gone below 82. What can this be? I have called for service and unforunately they may...

Belimo Damper Actuator [ 1 Answers ]

On a Belimo Damper Actuator AMB 24-3, the black wire is the common wire and the white and red wires are used to determine the direction the actuator runs. Is this correct? How does a person test a wire to find out if it is the common wire?

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search