Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sues68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 08:02 AM
    Canada phone number for nama puck lights?
    I'am looking for a contact number for noma? I bought a set off puck lights 2 months ago and last night the noma lights caught on fire.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 09:58 AM
    Is this what you have?

Noma Under Cabinet 3-Pk Puck Lighting, Brushed Nickel | Canadian Tire

You need to contact Canadian Tire, as they are the exclusive dealer for this junk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paretologic phone number canada [ 1 Answers ]

Please find a phone contact for Paretologic in Canada

How to wire puck lights in series [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to wire puck lights (5 lights came in kit, each with it's own 6-8 foot cord/plug) in series to be controlled by one switch/power source. What is the bet way to proceed? I have gone to Home Depot and Lowe's along with several Electrical supply houses looking for a "T splice/Connector"...

Dimmer switch wiring circuit for low volt puck lights [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to install low voltage puck lights under my kitchen cabinets controlled by a switch. I have relatively easy access to incoming power. I'm going to run pigtails from the live line to the switches -one to the existing switch and then one to the new dimmer switch I'm installing. I need...

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Under Cabinet Lights (puck style) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have just undergone the kitchen remodel. It is a galley style kitchen with the stove and a couple of cabinets and the left, and the sink and a bunch of cabinets on the right. I want to install under cabinet lights on both sides of the kitchen. I am aware that I may need 2 or 3 sets...

View more questions Search