Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nreid123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Clearances for bbq
    I'm going to be getting a natural gas bbq soon but need to know what sort of clearances I need between gas line and things like dryer exhaust and high efficiency furnace intake and vents etc before I can plan out deck and location of bbq
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2012, 05:31 AM
    I think your major concern is the dryer exhaust. Lint coming out of that will stop up things like orifices on burners. You may be able to route the dryer exhaust down the side of the house and slanting down with an elbow and length of pipe. Don't screw it together; tape it with foil tape and support it with straps or two-hole clamps to house. You don't want dryer exhaust covering your deck with lint buildup because it gets on wood and sticks making it hard to remove.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FBI fingerprint clearances [ 1 Answers ]

Are paper fingerprints still done in New Jersey for the purpose of FBI clearances and what are the fees?

Woodstove to wall clearances [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to install a wood stove in the living room. Can the clearances from the stove to the wall be SAFELY reduced if I install cement board on the walls before having stone placed on the walls and hearth area?

Tiolet Clearances [ 1 Answers ]

I am putting a 1/2 bath in a unfinished basement. The house has a rough in for the bath with a tiolet opening in the floor. My question is what is the distance between the centerline of the drain and the wall in front of the tiolet. I know the back wall should be 12" from the centerline and...

View more questions Search