Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    songbird Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Dimond earrings in drain
    My earrings fell in my bathroom sink drain. How can I get them out?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Most likely it is caught in the U shaped "elbow trap ".

These usually can be disconnected under the sink. elbow [email protected]
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 2, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by songbird
    My earrings fell in my bathroom sink drain. How can i get them out?
    DO NOT run any water down the drain. Tomder put up a image of a "J" bend.
    Unscrew the compression nuts and pour the water out. Your earrings should come out with the water. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chains and earrings [ 2 Answers ]

What's good I'm about to buy a whole bunch of close and gear in the city this week I want to buy a nice thin gold chain and a diamond earring how much do you think they would cost I don't want to spend too much though but I want it to be worth it another thing can you bargen the price down in...

York Dimond 80 Gas Furnace, No Blower shut down [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York Diamond 80 Gas furnace approx. 11 years old, and I have a problem w/ Blower not shutting down. Runs constant.. This has happen intermittently, but now it will not shut down at all. Heat works, but once the exchanger cools down the fan still keeps running until the cycle calls for heat...

Vent for Washing Machine Drain Attached to Existing Drain Line [ 0 Answers ]

"Current setup for a washing machine has the discharge hose "hooked" into a laundry tub. Tennants would like something more "permanent." The laundry tub has a normal trap followed by a horizontal run of about 2 feet (2" threaded pipe) then "T's" into a vertical drain/vent. The vent line goes...

Outgoing Drain Behind Vanity Cabinet Not Aligned with Sink Drain Tube in New Sinktop [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing a new vanity cabinet and new marble vanity top, both slightly larger than the originals. The problem we've encountered is that the drainage pipe that will exit sink water from the sink to the house -- the PVC pipe in the house/wall -- is not aligned with the new location of the sink...

Biggest dimond [ 3 Answers ]

What is the biggest diamond It is a planet

View more questions Search