Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pittbull0523 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 07:28 PM
    How do I get copies of my case files that have been closed
    I was charged with a new crime after my case was closed how do I get records of the case file to show judge the case is closed
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 04:45 PM

Go down to the Clerk's Office and ask for copies of your file. Better yet, get the actual file in your hands and read it first and then hand back to the Clerk and as that every page be copied for you. It's all public information accessible to anyone, open or closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convert rar files over to playable DVD files? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to convert rar files over to dvd files. I can't seem to find any software that will allow me to convert. Need help... Thanks...

My nephew was placed with me by social services then they closed my case [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm just trying to get sum advice,my nephew woz placed with me through social services about 8 month ago,I was getting £50 a week frm them 2 help out as I'm a single mother with 2 children on benefits after a few month they closed my case and stopped payments to me saying he is with family now...

Research: Where do I find judge's and attorney's past case files? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing my own research on the judge who presided over my child custody matter, as well as the children's court appointed attorney. So far, from some of the information I've found on the matter of court appointed attorneys for children, there are strong arguments that suggest the role of the...

A closed case! [ 2 Answers ]

Once a case is closed, is it possible to appeal it even though I signed a waiver basically signing over my rights? I got charged for 6 bad checks I didn't write and how I found out was I got rear ended and the reporting officer said I had a warrant out for my arrest. So after doing the accident...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search