Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oridotan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 07:11 AM
    Cartoon show about people climbing into robots?
    All that I can remember about this old cartoon show is that there were these robots
    That had like cockpits in them
    And when people climb into them they can activate these robots and make them more powerful

There was this female tripod/spider like robot with a female voice
    stinasaur Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 07:13 AM
    What's the question!

Dec 17, 2010, 07:29 AM
    Hmmm I thought it was obvious -whats the name of the show ?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 17, 2010, 03:45 PM

Sounds like,.

Robotix

Dec 18, 2010, 02:28 AM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Thanks straygog that's indeed the show I was looking for
    Been looking for it for days now
    And now that I have the name of the show I can watch in on YouTube
    Brought me back 20 years or so
    So again thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's Cartoon Network series about Space Robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I will give brief summary based on what I can remember. There is this alien planet colonized by "Humans" ruled by a King. Enemy attacks them and takes over the planet (probably destory's it). Only the princess with one space ship escapes and comes to Earth (or crashes into earth). In...

Cartoon Show [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to figure out the name of this cartoon show. It was animated and it had this boy that I think had red hair and maybe freckles and his toys/dolls would come alive at night and they would have adventures and stuff. And I think he climbed out onto a tree to play with them. And when his...

Searching Cartoon tittle, robots theme. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Mario and I was born in 1990. I do not remember whether it is an anime of the late '90 or the early 00'. In this Cartoon the characters entered a robot from the back side. The robot was kind of iluminated. They didn't have joysticks or stuff like that. Their own movements were...

An old cartoon with robots? [ 1 Answers ]

This is an old space cartoon I think 80's or 90's. It had this team of people each one with his own small robot, they would do individual missions or in pairs and then combine themselves into this big powerful robot. There leader was dark skinned and had long black hair... it was a series by the way

Cartoon show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of the cartoon I guess it was in he 90's on cartoon network where there in the computer and there's this one place they hate going but one of the main guys ends up going and changes and stuff, and I think they had to go to sedusa maybe I don't know I can't remember...

View more questions Search