Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robolt15robin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 06:30 AM
    How to fix a jealous relationship
    I am knowreally sure how to exsplain it but hear I go. See I havea boy frind we grew up to geather and he holds my past against me big time because I moved out of state when I was younger left him and ahe he says if I truly loved him I would have never left. Well the jelousy issue is me I get pissed because he always wants to hang out with other girls and he walked one home he says for her to get home safe. He always comments on other girls never once tells me if I am pretty or anything. He just says if you would would try harder then maybe
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2012, 08:02 AM
    This isn't a jealous relationship, nor is it a relationship at all. Dump this deadbeat, and go find a guy that treats you right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He doesn't want a relationship, so why is he jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this guy and was "talking" to him and became intimate under the impression that we would be pursuing more. Well he backed away claiming it scared him how much he liked me, that his feelings changed every day, etc. Although we talked all the time, in the course of 3 months or so we...

I am jealous with my husband past relationship [ 12 Answers ]

First post here. Hello everyone! To het the right question. I am going to share my story with you all. Sorry if it was too long. I'm married. We had a year for date and then got married after that but we lived apart for 1 year because of sponsorship and then now I have been with my husband...

Relationship, I'm Jealous. [ 17 Answers ]

Hello I'm 23 years old and live in an apartment with my girlfriend for about 2 years. All in all we're doing great we're both still in love. Except for one thing - I'm jealous as hell. <Now keep in mind this is written because i want help to get rid of it. something i can do.>

Jealous Boyfriend. Is our relationship over? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating about 4 months ago. Our relationship has been pretty good. We had this instant connection that neither one of us has ever felt with anybody else. I love him so much with my whole heart but I really messed up. We have not been in many fights but the ones we have had...

In an open relationship and jealous as hell! [ 9 Answers ]

HI I am medical student in a loving long distant relationship with the most wonderful man. But a few weeks ago I slept with a friend and after careful consideration we both decided we want it to be an open relationship. I had no problem with this arrangement,in fact I was enjoying it because...

View more questions Search