Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike stephens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 02:34 AM
    Euro Saw014 and Euro Saw017
    hi, the Euro Saw014(235mm circular saw) and Euro Saw017(table saw) appear to be extremely cheap when compared with similar products from Hitachi and Makita.
    I hope someone knows these products and can tell me the pros and cons and whether they are good value for money. Thanks
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 06:13 AM

Check out this comparison

http://benchmark.20m.com/articles/Ca...useurosaw.html

Also go this website, sign up and talk top the guys there, that where the woodworking experts hang out.

Woodworking at the WWA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Euro Lottery [ 22 Answers ]

Wow apparently I just won a lump sum pay out of 1.000.000.00 Euro.(One Million Euro):D Anyone care for a vacation on me!? LMAO!! Okay, who wants what? I'm buying!! :p

Euro Cup -laguage spoken? [ 3 Answers ]

When a Spanish player, a Swedish player and a Dutch referee are having a discussion, what language are they using?

Euro 08 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there football fans, The Euro 08 is starting this Saturday. I have two channels, Foxsoccer and Setanta Sport, that I watch football on. But they both will not be covering any Euro games, so is there any other ways, or channels, that cover the games ? Please help, I don't want to miss any...

80s 90s euro film ? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a car crash on a isolated road and when a car comes an old man runs out waving his arms but the car hits him on purpose and drives off beeping its horn,the old man end up head first in a muddy hole,when he wakes up and moves he slides into the hole and drowns... this as been bugging me...

View more questions Search