Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetblood_15 Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Apr 19, 2007, 08:48 PM
    What did this stranger want with my brother?
    Today my 18 yr old brother told us that some guy from boston with a Very nice car and suit asked my brother how old he was, if he was irish, and if he needs a job... then when my brother said no because he's going to boot camp in 2 months, the guy said the f word and got back in the car... any good explanation for this and what the guy could have been possibly trying to offer my brother as for a job?? :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Don't believe the Irish mob recruits like that ( but again I am not Irish so maybe they do) perhaps he was looking for a drug dealer, looking for a body guard. Or a boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

About the movie the stranger [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Today, 01:13 AM taytaycgic2 New Member Join Date: Mar 2007 Posts: 1 The stranger --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for my brother [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Larry G. Backlund born April 1975. He is supposedly a father now I don't know if he has a boy or girl. I know his mothers name and there ssn. I am looking for him for my father. I doubt he knows that he has half siblings, a nephew, and a father that has never stopped loving...

The stranger [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's or the early 90's I watched a movie even taped it on my vcr watched it again about 20 times... well the movie was lost... I have tried finding it in every movie site and even e bay I think the movie was one made for hbo but can't find it any where I might have the name wrong......

My brother [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15 and my brother is 20, since you have to be 18 to get the information about your parents, would my brother be able to help me get it since he is over 18?

View more questions Search