Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephen123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Reset code
    Hello everyone. Would anyone happen to know the reset code for a 2000 Honda Accord EX radio?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2008, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen123
    Hello everyone. Would anyone happen to know the reset code for a 2000 Honda Accord EX radio?

I'm having the same problem with a MB bose sound system - some suggestions on my thread which at the moment is right below yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garagedoor outside keypad reset code [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question regarding our garage door outside key pad. My mother never really used the outside keypad located on the side of the garage door because, she always used her remote, anyway... we are trying to reset the code and put in a new one, BUT we don't know how. Is there any way...

Code reset on Craftsman garage door opener [ 8 Answers ]

I will be moving into a home that was a foreclosure and there are no remote openers that came with the house, but a WIRED keypad is mounted on the outside. Can anyone give me the instuctions to reset the keypad code so the previous owner cannot open the garage door?

LED code 31 on a weathermaker 8000, how do I reset? [ 3 Answers ]

I tried the 3 hour automatic restet. It didn't work. Are there any other way to reset this unit?

Reset code for Kenmore 665 dishwasher? [ 1 Answers ]

Please give me reset code for Kenmore dishwasher model 665.

Need reset code for Kenmore 665.17512202 [ 4 Answers ]

I just purchased a home with a Kenmore 665.17512202 that had never been used. I have tried everything and I cannot get it to wash. I am hoping that the reset code is all I need.

View more questions Search