Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrybogey Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 08:48 AM
    I know the reason now why she didn't call me
    I found out yesterday that the reason my girlfriend didn't call me for more than 2 weeks is because she was actually seeing another guy. She told me that guy was just a friend and that he was gay and that he had a boyfriend. I found out by calling her sister and asking her that she has 2 weeks without calling me and that I was worried. And she told me that she came home on Friday she took a quick shower and that she took off right then. Her sister thought she went with me but I never got a phone call when she came that day. I didn't even know she was home. What can I do if I wanted to get her back... do I even want to give her another chance... because her sister told me that she doesn't even know where she went.

No one knows where she went, who she is with, or where she is at. Do you think this relationship is over. Should I just move one? And if so how do I move on. Do I delete all her photos that will remind me of her? Can anyone help me with this please
    vicariousgirl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2008, 09:49 AM

Rite now you should be worrying and focusing your efforts on where she is... n nothing that you have mentioned proves that she is cing this other guy...
    terrybogey Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 10:15 AM

But if she came on Friday why couldn't she call me telling me she was home or at least called me. I'm getting suspicious that the guy isn't really gay and that my girlfriend just lied to me so that I wouldn't worry about it. Another thing is that no one ones where she is staying at or who she is staying with. My guess would be that guy because my girlfriend's sister told me that she saw her hanging a lot with that guy. Her sister even told me that she has been acting stangely lately that normally she tells her sister where she is going and who she is going to be with. Can someone give me some more advice on this?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2008, 10:24 AM

Yes it is over. Forget her, forget her name, erase her from your speed dial. If she is that inconsiderate as to not call you then she is not worth being with no matter what!
    vicariousgirl Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2008, 07:30 AM

In that case, yes.. I think its over... if she didn't even bother to tell you that, she isn't worth d trouble... u should move on!
    random_chick Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 06:16 AM

OK she sound like she is datin anouther guy. Forget her, or tell her how you feel, speak to her about it tell her what you think, if that don't work learn to live and forget bab, I'm a girl, I no what were like, flirt with lads, then when some of us have boyfrined we abuse that fact. Just speak to her. If that don't work then forget her find a new one that won't abuse the relationship. =) good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend has a bay boy.. . I didn't know. [ 10 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend and we haven't been dating long. But we talked awhile and I really like him and he's very sweet and a good boyfriend. I just founf out he has a son and he's 3 years old. He says he doesn't talk to his ex but about his son and sees him ever other week. And it just bothers me...

I didn't know if I should put this here or in games, sorry [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a packard bell desktop. The specs are: 200 gig hardrive, 1 gig of ram, 2.2 AMD ghz processor. The graphics card is NVIDIA 7600 He bought the game "test drive unlimited" It loads up, he can start a game, but once he has been on it for about 5 minutes his computer will crash,...

Did I do the right thing because I think I didn't. [ 1 Answers ]

Well there was this I girl I loved a lot we loved each other a lot well not anymore but we met on myspace she lives in pa and I live in ny. We never saw each other before but we talked on the phone since August I decied 2 want 2 have a future with her then I decided to be her friend know she won't...

Blood didn't come after sex [ 7 Answers ]

I recently got married and had sex for the first time ever in life but blood didn't come after sex!What is the reason?Is it necessary for blood to come after sex?

For all those who didn't vote [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry for the late comment, Ive been rather busy last week. I however wasn't to busy to get out and vote. Although I don't make practice of broadcasting who I voted for, I will say I was pleased with the outcome. I wanted to come here and lecture to the non voters. My wife didn't vote, and...

View more questions Search