Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pocahontas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 01:07 AM
    Depressed mom
    Hi! I have been married for 4 years and has 2 beautiful children. After giving birth to my 2 kids,I have this big tummy and my butt becomes flat that I'm so shy of wearing fit pants. What will I do to have a lage butt and flat tummy. Help me please.:o
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2007, 05:07 PM
    I can help you with the flat tummy, but butts are kind of predestined. Eat smaller portions, of lean meats, like chichen, turkey breasts, loin type meats, and fish, portions sizes are really only 3 oz, small, like the size of an open palm. Eat lots of veggies and fruits, Eat dairy, low fat milk, low or skim type cheese, and yogurt. Choose whole grains, wheat breads, pastas, and rice. Snack on, Nuts and seeds, but size even with these are only a handful!! Cut out processed foods, chips, high sodium snacks, candy, cakes, cookies and fast foods! And the most important thing for you right now after the babies is to exercise, 3-4 times a week, bike, jog, walk, dance, aerobics, weight/resistance training. But move your body!! You need to exercise the whole body and eat healthy, low calorie, low fat meals!
    ianaidan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas
    Hi! I have been married for 4 years and has 2 beautiful children. After giving birth to my 2 kids,I have this big tummy and my butt becomes flat that i m so shy of wearing fit pants. What will i do to have a lage butt and flat tummy. Help me please.:o
    I know exactly what you mean. I have been married for almost three years and have two boys the youngest is 10 months old. Ever since I gave birth to my second son I can't lose the weight I put on. I recently started taking a women's vitapak from GNC and drink one to two glasses of a protein shake blended with a banana every morning. I do a few exercises after my shakes and have cut sodas out of my diet. Its been almost two months and Im 9 pounds lighter and counting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed Angry Horrible Mom of adhd son with drug addict husband! [ 9 Answers ]

My life is past falling apart. Here's the background. My husband was abusive and an addict and gambler when I was pregnant. I left him and became a single mom living at my parents house. Things were OK here, I went back to college to get my degree and worked F/t. I worked really early to get...

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

Depressed please help [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm kk17 I'm going through a rough time at the moment and have been for about 3 years. I'm going through depression and its getting worse. I'm going to the doctors next week but I'm worried she won't give me anything for it. I've been to 3 different councelors and they don't help, as I know...

Depressed? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm think I'm depressed but I don't want to take medication or talk to anyone (shrink) I also cut myself from time to time, does anyone know of an alternative to help with depression , I was also diagnosed with having an underactive thyroid hormone a few months ago could this low hormone be causing...

View more questions Search