Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gems087 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 06:41 PM
    haunted by ex?
    OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some reason we had a really long conversation about him which was pretty unusual, and for some unknown reason my friends car alarm was going off randomly all night, it wasn't until a lot later that night I heard the news from a family member. This got me starting to think, is he haunting me? Some other weird unexplainable stuff has happened too and yeah I know I'm making myself slightly paranoid but I can't help myself from wondering if there's any truth in this??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Most likely no, often we can make and match things that happen. Do you know how many car alarms just go off, live in an apartment complex and you will know that answer. We can make a lot of things all match what we may want it to.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 06:46 PM
    I agree with Fr. Chuck. It's possible to associate all kinds of stimuli with totally unrelated events. In fact, that's the actual definition of superstition.

Dec 13, 2007, 06:58 PM
    I totally understand what your saying, I've said it to myself a thousand times over, and yeah I am pretty superstitious, but my friend is the total opposite, and he was the 1 that brought it up, he said something was up that night because it wasn't normal, yeah car alarms randomly go off, but it wasn't something that had happened with his car before, and hasn't since but was going off all night for some reason
    ithinkmyhouseishaunted Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I think he is just trying to tell you he misses you my house is haunted but I learned to live with it all the houses I've lived I are haunted so just learn to live with it just on other thing if you want to contact him DO NOT USE A WEEGI BOARD it will bring bad spirits.

Jan 19, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Mmm maybe I don't know, it was on the night he died, so I think he was just trying to say something bad had happened, how would I go about contacting him? I'm not sure I want to, but I have no idea about these things! Lol
    Meghan_sees_people13 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2010, 11:17 PM
    I VERY highly doubt its your ex. Some punk what problebly trying to break into his car a couple times or some mouron was leaning on it and this car alarm went off.
    sammy12319 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 06:42 PM
    See a priest and pray for an answer...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being haunted [ 37 Answers ]

Im 12 and for as long as I can I rember creepy things have happened to me things ending up wear I did not leave them money in a locked bank and I had the key it looked untouched but when I looked into it nothing was to be found even though I put money in it then I got some more money in it and it...

Haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if the house (address) 59 Masters Drive St. Augustine Florida has ever been known for hauntings and was it a bad or good haunting?

Am I Haunted? [ 31 Answers ]

Okay, you all are going to think I have lost my mind, but I wonder sometimes if I am haunted. That probably sounds like a weird thing to day, but it seems like weird things seem to follow me wherever I go. We just moved into our first home (my husband,son and I), it was for sale as an estate, and...

Haunted by an Ex. [ 8 Answers ]

We dated for 6 almost 7 months and we were very happily in love. We broke up and got back together 3 times.. which on my part, I see now, was my mistake for taking him back 3 times. You do break up for a reason after all.. but you know how it is.. Break-ups are very hard, especially when you...

Most haunted [ 5 Answers ]

Ok tonight shows the living TV (travel channel if your in the u.s) final night of most haunted live they are in the city of glasgow and the place of paranormal investigation is yet to be announced... Now last night they were in some vaults and a few of the crew were attacked by so called...

View more questions Search