Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Renovatio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 03:18 AM
    1980's-1990's Sci-fi Film
    I am searching for the title of a sci-fi movie I saw as a kid, that I just can't seem to remember.

The story went along the lines of children that lived on earth that finds out as the story progress that they are actually alien royality that have been placed on earth for their protection. Their neighbour next door, an elderly lady, is actually their protector and eventually transforms her household appliances to reveal alien technology such as a shield generator of sorts that she uses to protect them in one scene.

I also remember that they find out that they're actaully aliens when it is revealed they have blue blood.

The rest of the details are a little bit vague. I hope some one has seen this movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 5, 2008, 08:20 PM
    The Distant Home (1992)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's children's film [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of a 1980's (I am thinking) children's film where a boy I think on is birthday receives a gift enclosed in a large box. He opens it and a contraption was hidden within, somewhat like a car if memory serves me correct. He gets inside of it and it carries him off to a fantasy world...

1980's science fiction film [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this film on TV at my grandparents when I was younger(early to mid-eighties). I believe toward the end of the film there's a boy, locked in his house and he being attacked by aliens or monsters? It was very campy. I also recall a very slimey monster and perhaps the TV or another...

1980's film [ 1 Answers ]

This documentary follows the rise and fall of a german-born performance artist on New York's lower East Side in the early 1980's. Name the film

View more questions Search