Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Global warming Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Caught between my mind and what people are telling me
    Well I am going to ask a guy out but I am afraid that he will turn me down. I have been around him for about a year now and really like him but what if he doesn't want to date me? Being in Middle School is easy but my Homeroom teacher says it's to early and I'm too young to date him because he is half a year older than me but I know he likes me and I like him back my parents said I could date him as long as it doesn't get serious Boyfriend-Girlfriend dating till High school. What should I do?! :confused:

Oct 1, 2008, 03:55 PM

Come on I could use some help I asked him out already but he still won't tell me.
    SOS!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2008, 03:56 PM

Going to a party together or a dance, I can't see where that is a problem as long as the parents are aware
    citrusfreak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 05:49 PM

Wait a sec

Whadd'ya mean he still won't tell you?

Oct 4, 2008, 09:10 PM

He won't tell me his answer so I don't know if he will go out or not. I video chat with him every night so I don't know if he's shy, he doesn't want to say no to my face, or he doesn't know yet Please Help! :-(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Global warming View Post
    He won't tell me his answer so I don't know if he will go out or not. I video chat with him every night so I don't know if he's shy, he doesn't want to say no to my face, or he doesn't know yet Please Help! :-(
    Help with what?? The ball is in his court.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 4, 2008, 10:42 PM

Don't 'smother' him while you are waiting for an answer. Try to show him how cool a girlfriend you can be, even if you aren't going. Give him a little time, then if he still hasn't answered- ask him again and tell him you would like to know, just so you can ask someone else if he wasn't planning on going to the dance. Don't let him think you are desperate about going, just let him see you would prefer to go with him. Tell him you asked him first because you think he is cooler than the other guys you know-

Oct 6, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spyderglass View Post
    Don't 'smother' him while you are waiting for an answer. Try to show him how cool a girlfriend you can be, even if you aren't going. Give him a little time, then if he still hasn't answered- ask him again and tell him you would like to know, just so you can ask someone else if he wasn't planning on going to the dance. Don't let him think you are desperate about going, just let him see you would prefer to go with him. Tell him you asked him first because you think he is cooler than the other guys you know-
    Thanks that really helped me I asked him again and we have already gone out 1 time it turns out he had friends around him or at his house so I got him alone we talked and set up a date he was just afraid of what his friends would think.:D
    Thanks again(thinking of him :rolleyes:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband made the mistake of telling people the baby names and now they hate them. [ 13 Answers ]

My husband made the mistake of telling his family and friends what we wanted to name the baby due this week. We had picked out Lena-Marie Kathleen for a girl and Ethan Victor or Ethan Noah for a boy. His family said Lena-Marie was the worst name they had heard, they hate that we want to hyphenate...

Ex trying to spite me by getting in between my friends. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so the story is, that I saw this girl for about 3-4 months before we broke up due to a completely stupid reason (one of my friends died on her birthday and I didn't turn up because of it). She didn't want to see me anymore and I was a little upset but not to bothered, I mean we we're still...

Is there an in between? While we wait? Sheol? [ 19 Answers ]

I want to know what other believers ideas on this topic. Please answer this question only if you are a believer... Is there and between after we die? I mean while we wait for the coming of jesus christ. Or where do you think Jesus went after he died, but before the resurection, during those...

My mind is broken & I keep hurting people [ 5 Answers ]

I have so many problems with my mind I wouldn't even know where to begin... I went to a therapist once and when talking to her I kept going on about my mother & from my description she said she thinks my mother has a boarderline personality disorder... I think it may just be me with the...

View more questions Search