Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robert8Phillips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Kid shots for school
    Where do I go to get shots so my son can go to school I'm low income isn't there a place I can take him?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2012, 02:51 PM
    1. Your state or county health department if you are in the US.

2. almost every US state has special medical insurance for children of low income homes, so he would go to his family doctor covered by his state health insurance.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Where do you live?
    Do your kids not have doctors?
    If you are in the US, there are plenty of clinics that give the vaccinations to children for free or at reduced prices so that the kids can get their shots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The best age that a kid go to school [ 20 Answers ]

We are having debates about the best aga that a kid starts elementary school. Oficially kids go to school between age 6-7. My doughter is exactly 6 years old and I am thinking to send here to school next year because if I send her this year the majority of her classmates will be 7 years old and...

What is the right age for a kid to go to school? [ 6 Answers ]

My son is now 2-1/2 years old and has now started talking few words. He can identify colours, animals and toys. Is it the right time for him to attend a pre-school/play school.

Kid in school who races his 70 - 72 chevelle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the that movie was released in the late 80's to mid 90's, about a kid in high school that has a black chevelle, the car get wrecked and the football coach or principle has a black '55 '56 or '57 chevy buried under the football field and has to race from one part of town to the...

My kid doesn't care about school. [ 2 Answers ]

Help... My son is in the 4th grade, and should be in 5th. Even as far back as kindergarten he didn't care to conform... He never should have passed 2nd or 3rd grade either and now 4th grade is no better. I am pregnant and he is making me crazy... How do I make him care... He won't do...

View more questions Search