Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freddy53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2006, 04:20 PM
    Rabie Shots
    How Old Should A Puppy Be Before They Get Their First Rabie Shot?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2006, 05:38 PM
    As soon as the law requires it. In some cases the law requires it sooner than may be best. You should be running the puppy to the vet for other shots right along. The vet should let you know.

I have posted some good material for new dog owners in stickies at the top of the Dog forum. Please read them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Side effects to rabie shots [ 5 Answers ]

My puppy is 7 months old and received his first rabie shot. I would like to know what are the side effects of rabie shot?

Rabie shots [ 1 Answers ]

Our new puppy recently had her first rabie shots, afterwards there was a lump. The doctor said something to the effect that this was white blood cell build up and prescribed an anti biotic liquid. Is this common and is this dangerous to the puppy??

Rabie Shots [ 6 Answers ]

When Are Puppies Suppose To Get There First Rabie Shot

2 rabie shots in one year [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I just moved from TX to WI and took my Pug in to meet the vet and get any shots he might need. I had my previous vet fax all his paperwork to the new vet. Well, the new vet gave my Pug a rabies shot and after I got home and talked to my boyfriend (who still lives in TX) he informed me...

Rabie Shot reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my two 4 month old doxies in to the vets today for there 2nd kennel cough shot and their first rabie shot. Since we have gotten home both pups are yelping each time we pick them up, and they have been shaking for 2 hours. Is this normal after these shots, or are they having a reaction, I'm...

View more questions Search