Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jooos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 10:09 PM
    How do I get over a girl I love who has a boy friend!
    OK I have tried everything on this and now I am trying a last resort. Speaking to people on the internet . Ill cut right to the point. I am in high school. Its my 10th grade year and I'm hopelessly in love with a girl who is in the 12th grade. I have been in love with her ever sense the beginning of 9th. There is know words to describe how I feel about her. I have never spoken to her before. But mainly because I have been to nerve's to. Its like she has some kind of force filed around her. So all I could really do is stare at her day after day. One time I asked one of my friends to ask one of her friends to ask her out for me. Even though she had know idea who I was. She replied she already had a boy friend. And he is not the same one she has now. Evenly she broke up with that key and I thought I may actually have a Chance. I spend mouths starring at her in Jim class hoping shed catch that I was and come talk to me about it. As foolish as that sounds that was my plan. Evenly she began to notice and stared at me back. She began to look at me when I wasn't even looking at her. And I thought eventually shed have to come speak to me. Never did.
    I know she knows I'm there she just doesn't care. One time before the starring I ran from her because I was so nerve's to be around her.. and she even said why did he run according to my friend who stayed put. About mid April she got a new boy friend. Honessly I thick I look better then him. He's in college now. And I know I look pretty silly a boy who can't even drive yet chaseing after a girl who can drive who has a boy friend who's in collage. But I just can't get over her. If I don't see her I feel bad inside. If I do I feel bad inside because I know I can't have her. My latest atempt when she temporarily broke up with her boy friend. I send her a message on face book basically saying hi and how id seen her around school and just wantet to talk. She never got back to me and its been a week sense that. I just don't know what to do. I can't stop thinking about her! Its affected me in ways I can't describe. Its even affecting by grades. Witch is not good at all.
    I don't understand why she likes to date keys on the basketball team. Mainly because she's on it. She likes the tail keys an air plane can run into. And I'm not that short 511. Keys are 6 4 to 6 8. I know I should get over her. I know she's a waste of my time. I just can't let go. My mind says move on. But my feelings say keep going. Some one please help me! End my suffering? One time I got sick because I saw her with her boy friend and had to go home. That should tell you something. Some one please help me! Any advice an why one can give me will me most helpful.
    maks07 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2010, 10:52 PM

Joos

This is the basic problem which everyone face in their secondary grades. But surely you'll come over it very soon.

Never expect a girl to approach you as a girl never would love that. And it wouldn't be awkward if a boy approaches a girl. That's very important. You should never wait if u feel so much for her. You must have talk to her when she broke up with the guy. And never feel nervous for that. Be confident. She's not going to kill you never feel nervous. And yeah, you are still in class 10 imagine how many girls come across you in your whole life time. Have fun. Just chill. Never be serious about a person as they can ditch you in any moment and that would be more hurting! Believe me.

And try this matter doesn't effect your studies. Because that's more important. She's happy with that guy and she studies well with peace. But the sufferer is YOU from no where.

So chuck that matter. DON'T GET INTO THIS STUFF!!
    And learn to take things in a easy manner. You will be happy then forsure..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2010, 10:55 AM

You are obsessing over this girl and that's never a good thing - no obsession is.

You are not in love with someone you have never spent time with. It's as simple as that.

You need to speak to someone about your obsession.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 20, 2010, 02:32 PM

You only know her from a distance.
    You are obsessed. Talk to a professional.
    This is not normal or good.
    AnnaAikee Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 03:37 PM

Dude, you sound just like my best friend, she always has her issues with a guy she likes. But the important thing to remember is when everyone is telling u to go for it she does have a boyfriend so u need to back off, it may be painful but knowone like a girlfriend steeler. As soon as they brake up, give the girl time to get over it, because you don't want to be the rebound, and if you really think your in love with her there is not a lot you can l;oose just go for it
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaAikee View Post
    Dude, you sound just like my best friend, she always has her issues with a guy she likes. But the important thing to remember is when everyone is telling u to go for it she does have a boyfriend so u need to back off, it may be painful but knowone like a girlfriend steeler. as soon as they brake up, give the girl time to get over it, because you dont want to be the rebound, and if you really think your inlove with her there is not alot you can l;oose just go for it

Dude, again - please stop using text speak.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The girl I love tells me she has a boy friend but no body have seen him? [ 14 Answers ]

I met a girl 7 months ago I was falling in love with her deeply ever since ( I mean very very deeply . When ever I see her or met her my heart is thumping lke hell and get totally out of order) So 5 months ago I asked her whether she has a boy friend, she just smiled at me and said Yes ! After...

I like A Girl But She has A Boy Friend [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this girl my mind is never off her I like her a lot some friends say that she shows interest in me I do the same. We talk a bit always greeting each over with smilies and so on. I've been to her house with some friends once but that's about it. I met her boyfriend once seems like a...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

View more questions Search