Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garybodner Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 06:45 AM
    Having an illegal deprted
    How can anyone have an illegal immigrant deported. Immigrant has an illegal social security number and is working in the US.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 08:32 AM

ReportIllegals.com - Home (Report illegal aliens and illegal employers)

How do you know that they're illegal? Did they tell you all of this?

Jun 10, 2009, 09:43 AM

The information comes from his ex-wife. This was one of the reasons for their divorce.
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jun 10, 2009, 09:47 AM

Well tell the appropriate authorities that she's an illegal immigrant obviously I would think
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 10:11 AM

Is she reporting him? Or you?

Jun 10, 2009, 10:13 AM

I thought it was her?
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 10:16 AM

Huh? Now I'm really confused

Jun 10, 2009, 10:17 AM

Ok who wants to deport who?

Jun 10, 2009, 10:40 AM

My original question was "how does a person have an illegal imigrant deported." It doesn't matter who. It was a simple question.

The person was recently reported to I.C.E.
    If you have any further information that would be helpful, thank you.

I didn't realize this would turn into a chat blog.
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 10:49 AM

Well if the person was already reported why are you asking. And I asked my questions thinking you wanted to have someone deported. In which case I don't see any harm in asking how you were getting your information. And depending on the ex wife she may or may not be a reliable source. I don't know if she's spiteful person or not. Not knowing things typically leads to further questions. Why don't you come back to us when you're willing to share more information for us to give you more accurate answers.

Jun 10, 2009, 10:56 AM

I thought people were actually "reading" the "Questions" before replying. I said "DEPORTED" not "REPORTED". Thank you. I will do more research else-ware.
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2009, 11:04 AM

What is your problem. You said the person was recently REPORTED to I.C.E. the only I.C.E. I've heard of is immigration and customs enforcement. So if they were reported to I.C.E. why are you asking how to deport them? If they're here and have been working illegally and were reported to I.C.E. then what's your real question? They're likely to be deported.
    wrongman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2009, 12:25 AM

Wow now I'm getting confused with all this lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it illegal [ 21 Answers ]

Im 14 and I go out with a guy that is 18 we have been going out for 5months now and we are really close. Im not like the other people my age I'm mature and sometimes I think Im to mature. Is it illigil for us to be going out. I think age is just a number and it really shoudn't matter. I don't care...

I'm Not Sure If This Is Illegal Or Not [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. So I'm 15 (16 next year) and I was thinking of moving out, on my own, once I finished school because I was thinking of moving from Wolverhampton to Liverpool. But if I do I am moving alone. Firstly, would a 16 year old girl be OK on her own in Liverpool? Secondly, is it iilegal for me...

Is this illegal? [ 2 Answers ]

Well its march and I'm 14 and he is 17 but turning 18 in June and I don't turn 15 until February. We both like each other a lot! He treats me so well. He would never try to do anything, like sexual. I have asked him many times if he would ever try anything and he said no cause I'm too young. But...

Would this be illegal? [ 12 Answers ]

Would it be illegal if a 29 year old man had sex with a 17 year old girl in Maine?

Is this Illegal? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a loan with a company for about 4 years. The loan has completely destroyed my credit due to numerous amounts of deliquencies on my report (younger days). Anyway, I am in the process of purchasing my first home and am working with a Mortgage Broker. My Broker told me to pay the loan...

View more questions Search