Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benbutner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2010, 08:01 PM
    Phoenix/dragon tattoo
    I have been thinking about getting a new tattoo. I want a half sleeve (shoulder to elbow) of a dragon and phoenix. Are there and rules about these two being together? Specifics on how they are suppose to be placed? I have searched and searched and cannot find anything.

Check out some similar questions!

Dragon tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a picture of a dragon tattoo for my arm. I want the dragon tail to start at my wrist and the dragon to wrap itself around my arm 2-3 times with it's head on my shoulder to cover a poorly done tattoo on my shoulder. Anyone have any idea of where I can find such a picture? I have...

University of Phoenix [ 9 Answers ]

I've been seeing advertisements all over for University of Phoenix. I've talked to them a few times about taking some online courses, and so far it sounds like it would be perfect for me. I was talking to a few people that I work with though, and they have been telling me how that school is not...

Man running away with martial arts skills and a dragon tattoo on his back [ 1 Answers ]

The man with the dragon tattoo on his back is targeted by a beautiful mercenary woman with the same dragon tattoo on the back... she can't kill him and electricity with sparks start to appear as the touch and their dragon tattoo begins to glow. What's the name of the movie?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.