Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Dangerous appliances
    In what cases does the landlord breach the lease agreement. My family and I have not been living here long but since day one we have been back and forth with the air conditoner unit tripping the breaker. We were told by our landlord on numerous occasions to flip it back; later learning that was very dangerous. He has brought many shade tree repair men out to "fix" the unit and that last for about 3 days most of the time. We want out, that is just the beginning he is a slum landlord.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 02:12 PM
    What do you mean 'shade tree' repairmen, could you possibly mean 'shady repairmen'?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Then, labman, why don't you give a good answer.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 06:56 PM
    There are people here that have much more experience in this area than I do. I hope one of them answers soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find out how old are appliances? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I have serial number and model number and I was wondering how can I do a search to see how old are appliances, like washer, dryers, refrigerators, etc? If anyone know how you go about doing that please let me know. Thanks in advance! :)

Appliances frigidaire dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a upright washer and dryer frigidaire model number fex831csa and I need to check the thermal limiter and I can't get the back off... my dryer won't start

Shocks from appliances [ 6 Answers ]

Whenever I use the receptacles in the garage it seems any metal tool etc will produce a minor shock. What causes this an how can I fix it?

Appliances for overseas [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to buy an Electrical Range (Oven) and an Electrical Dryer to send them over to Romania. In the Range book, it said single phase 120V/240V. Over there, there is 220V. Can I install them? What do I need to do to make them work? As I understand, here the appliances have two hot wires...

View more questions Search