Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saallysart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2005, 05:45 AM
    Charlot print?
    I have a Jean Charlot print of "village in france" with a copyright Camilla Lucas NYC 1935 in the upper left corner of the print. In the lower left corner is "sur le coteau". It is in the original frame and has the triangle stamp on the back. What charlot collection is this from and have you any idea of its worth?

Thank you.

Saally
    Mary Anne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 01:29 PM
    I have the same print. Did you ever find out anything about it?
    LDD2KB3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2012, 09:34 AM
    I have 2 prints dated back to 1940 or 50's, prints of African AmericanLittle Girls

1 titled "Slick Chick" little girl holding umbrella in rain dressed in yellow slicker
    1 titled "Suds-In-Duds" Little girl washing in old tin tub

I would like to have some information about the dated prints

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows xp pro print [ 4 Answers ]

How do you print with xp pro?

Print Screen Key [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what the "Print Screen" key is for and how it works? Or maybe direct me to a site where I can get the information. Thanks. DAVE.

Won't Print [ 1 Answers ]

I have styus C 80 printer .After being out of Blk. Ink for several months I finally replaced the cartridge. At 1st the paper would come out w/ nothing on it at all, Then I got a pop up saying among other things "THIS PRINTER COULD NOT BE INSTALLED,RESTART WINDOWS & THEN TRY AGAIN" . Now tonight I...

How do I print [ 2 Answers ]

I use win98se. I have a folder that has both audio and video files in it . How do I print the contents of this folder. I tried to copy and paste into wordpad but that didn't work.I also tried hitting the print screen key and alt+print keys and that didn't work. Can I print just the info in the...

View more questions Search