Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bella E Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 01:55 AM
    How do I figure this out
    Hi guys

Some of you must have read my post thanks for replying.

As you know I'm still torn up about the loss of my baby and my x fiancé. But something very stranged happened yesterday. My x boyfriend before the one I had now... whom I haven't seen in the last 4years - he's mother pitched at my house franticly crying yesterday. That Jonathan (now married in Feb) is looking for me. He needs to talk to someone he can trust.

So the good samaritian that I am went over to go and find out what is happening.
    He and he's now wife had a fight. And he want out.

He admitted that he never should have married her in the first place but he claims to love her. However he also loves me

I can't pick up his pieces while he is hurting - I still haven't picked up my own pieces

what should I do
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2008, 04:02 AM

The bottom line is that you can't really do anything for him anyway. Him and his wife have stuff to work out and they will sort it out a lot quicker of left to do so. In the meantime you continue to take care of yourself and your own needs. If there is something there for you two, a few months won't make any difference. Let him sort his life out first.

Oct 6, 2008, 04:05 AM

I don't want him back Im still in love with my X fiace. I just don't know how to brake his heart again he's broken that she turned around saying she doesn't love him. I just feel bad for him
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2008, 04:11 AM

I understand but you can't go around feeling sorry for everyone, you will leave yourself exhausted and unable to take care of yourself. You can sympathies with him but he is the one to take care of his problems, not you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 06:32 AM

You stay as far away from him, and his business, as you can, and tell his mother you can't help him. She was wrong to even get in touch with you, and you were very wrong for agreeing to get involved.

Oct 6, 2008, 06:36 AM

I went their - I heard his story and I left
    I told his mother today that this is not my place to be their for him as he needs to sort things out for himself - I don't plan on getting back this man as I just walked out of my own hardship and pain. Althoug Jonathan and I were close and I loved him dearly at a stage I don't have any feelings for him whatso ever - but this still pains me to see him go through this... a man whom I loved and a man whom deserves the best. As my friend.
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 04:47 PM

You made the right decision. It might not feel like it now but you'll know soon that it was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can figure out this out [ 1 Answers ]

I need help figuring out this problem. (NPV, PI, IRR Calculations) considering two independent projects, project A and project B. The initial cash outlay associated with Project A is $50,000, and Project B is $70000. The required rate of return on both projects is 12%. The expected annual...

I can't figure out what to try next [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Smith (cast iron boilers) oil furnace. Several of the parts are labeled Honeywell. I hadn't used it this year yet because of finances, then once I was able to get oil delivered I had to wait as there was water in cellar. Finally the oil supplier came and said the boiler and chimney base...

I can't figure it out. [ 16 Answers ]

What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

A 3 d figure ? [ 1 Answers ]

Justin made a 3-dimensional figure out of a net that had 2 equal-sized circles and a rectangle. What figure did he make?

View more questions Search