Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pf87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 11:18 AM
    2 days late
    Ok me and my husband had unprotected sex on Oct 31st two days later I got my period. So I figured I wasn't pregnant that there was no chance. But when It came time for my next period I never got it. I took an at home pregnancy test and it was negative. A week later still no period. Now just days after being two weeks late I started bleeding no cramps like normal and its way lighter then normal. I would usually use a new tampon every few hours and two panty liners have been more then plenty. And It's a pinkish color. So my question is could I be pregnant? Could the test have been wrong or been taken to soon? My period is never like this and for the past three years its been exactly on time all the time.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 11:24 AM

I suggest repeating the test and/or go to the doctor to confirm a positive or negative result.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Nov 30, 2009, 09:13 PM

How close together are your periods? By the dates you just mentioned you would have started your period on nov 2nd so with it being only nov 30 how are you already 2 weeks late?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 10:40 PM

It's possible that you tested too early. Pregnancy tests aren't fool proof and there are women out there that never get a positive result even though they are pregnant.

It's time to go to your doctor to make sure.

While you're waiting get some prenatal vitamins and start taking them just in case. They won't hurt you but they're very important if you are in fact pregnant.

Good luck.
    pf87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 01:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaof2boys View Post
    How close together are your periods? By the dates you just mentioned you would have started your period on nov 2nd so with it being only nov 30 how are you already 2 weeks late?
    There only 15 days apart from beginning of previouse one to the beginning of the next one it usually averages about twice a month has for the last three years. Ever since I had my son.
    mamaof2boys Posts: 220, Reputation: 25

Dec 1, 2009, 07:59 AM

Wow, I'm sorry! That's got to be a pain! Have you taken another test or made a dr's apt?
    DnJzMommy Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Dec 1, 2009, 02:50 PM

Best advice is to go directly to your GYN- if your pregnant you would want to know asap so you can prevent any problems- and if your not and a def thing you could try going on the pill to get your period back on track. But I must say the pinkish color sounds like a pregancy- I personally had a period after I was a month- but everybodys difeferent- Good luck with everythin hun.
    ellie210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 01:30 PM
    If had sex in July had a very light period in August an am now late could I be pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2010, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ellie210 View Post
    If had sex in july had a very light period in august an am now late could i be pregnant?
    Yes... some women will have some bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy, often about the time of their period thinking it was their period. It could just be you are experiencing irregular cycles as well. Try a pregnancy test and see what results you have.
    kat83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2011, 09:51 PM
    8 months preagant having a lot more pains vagina area. What does this mean??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

I got my period 2 days late and lasted for 2 1/2 days can I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was 2days late with my period and it finally came down on the 25 of June 2010 and it lasted until mid afternoon on the 27th of June it was gone. I have been sick , thrown up headaches and the tender on my breast. My period was heavy and dark , and on the last day it was light and brownish can...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

Started because pack 2 days late, and I now have my period 15 days later [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was meant to start my first pill of my new pack Monday, march 16th. However I did not pick up my prescription until Tuesday night and so I started the pack Wednesday the 18th at my regular time. Usually when I forget a pill for a few hours I only bleed a little that same day, and then it...

View more questions Search