Jun 24, 2013, 07:09 PM
    Hurt shoulder, can't move arm
    She came down waterslide too fast, hit wall on shoulder and side of face
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 24, 2013, 07:14 PM
    She, who?

How old?

You obviously have some sort of question but we are not mind readers... first we need some details and then we need to know what the actual question you have would be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hurt my shoulder [ 0 Answers ]

I must have hurt my shoulder working out. In the morning it hurts a little and I can feel the pain more when I raise it above my head. Then throughout the day the pain subsides. What could have happened?

Why does my arm hurt [ 0 Answers ]

My right arm hurts every day for about a week, it hurts when I lift it up or drive or try to put it back to reach something I don't know what's wrong I do sleep on my arms its from my shoulder to the elbow, any ideas?

Throbbing pain in the right shoulder and arm [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing a throbbing pain in my right shoulder and arm for a couple of days now, and have also been getting dizzy and nauseous a couple of times over the past few days. At first I thought it was because my car trunk fell on my arm last week, but now I'm thinking it could be...

Arm and shoulder right pain [ 0 Answers ]

Sir How to cure right arm and shoulder naturally please ?

I hurt my arm [ 4 Answers ]

I fell down my stairs outside about an hour ago, they were icy and the next thing I knew I was at the bottom in aganizing pain. I bruised my tailbone, leg, hurt my shoulder and my arm. My arm is killing me I can't make a fist without it hurting, I also can't straighten my pinky(and it's not just a...

View more questions Search