Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schwingen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 09:51 PM
    How can I find my mom?
    Well my dad took me away from my mom at about 9 months, after that I never saw her again, I knew she has been living in the los angeles region my whole life, she used to call me on my b-day and christmas, then she lost contact, so if there's anyone out there who could help me locate her it would really be appriciated. Im 18 and I want to meet my mom!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 09:56 PM
    Some of your family may know where she is, even your father may
    What was her parents name, ( your grandparents). Was your parents ever divorced, What about your aunts, or uncles ?
    schwingen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Some of your family may know where she is, even your father may
    What was her parents name, ( your grandparents). Was your parents ever divorced,? What about your aunts, or uncles ?
    They never got married, my mom started messing up and my dad took me from her, my dad just passed away, he never talked to her either, do know anywere I can call, or what can I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

I want to find my biological mom [ 18 Answers ]

I was adopted when I was six days old. My adoptive parents are William and Suzanne Ellenberger. I have never met my biological mom, but have letters and cards that she sent me. I know her by two names, Susan Henderson and Susan Taylor. I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah on Palm Sunday, April...

Am I going to be a mom? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: OK I am so confused I use to take the pill and then I stopped and my boyfriend and I have used no protection and I have not had a period in over a month and I just don't know what to do? I mean I have all the signs but I have not found out for sure. What should I do?

My mom [ 2 Answers ]

About 3 years ago my family adopted my three little cousins. Gage will be 6 in January, Frankie will be 5 in April, and Gabe/Baby-G will be 3 in January. My aunt (my moms sister) is addicted to too many drugs to name and her children were taken away by children services. Its been really hard on me...

Mom came into some $$$ [ 3 Answers ]

My ex wife it appears has inherited a sizeable amount of money after the death of her mother. (amount unknown) Additionally prior to our divorce her parents did one of two things, they either set up an account for college tuition and expenses or donated money to a number of schools for...

View more questions Search