Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leggs9966 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Criminal tresspass 2nd
    I received letter for warrant for arrest. Its from my current girlfriends evil sister. 2 months ago my girlfriend went there to stay.I went to house next day,children age 6 and 7 were out front.same children were at my house week before swimming most of week.I asked if cathie was there ? They said yes.main door was open with screen door shut.I asked kids if I should just walk in or did they want to get her.they said just walk in.no fight,no breakage.my girls sister walked in room and said you got to go.my girl asked me to go outside and that she would talk to me.I did.is there a crime here?my girls back home now.im done with her sister.no if and or buts.
    leggs9966 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by leggs9966
    I recieved letter for warrant for arrest. its from my current girlfriends evil sister. 2 months ago my girlfriend went there to stay.i went to house next day,children age 6 and 7 were out front.same children were at my house week before swimming most of week.i asked if cathie was there ? they said yes.main door was open with screen door shut.i asked kids if i should just walk in or did they want to get her.they said just walk in.no fight,no breakage.my girls sister walked in room and said you gotta go.my girl asked me to go outside and that she would talk to me.i did.is there a crime here?my girls back home now.im done with her sister.no if and or buts.
    ?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Based on what you've said, it doesn't sound like you've committed any crime. If you do end up in court, just tell the judge everything you've said here. Also see if you can take anyone who witnessed the incident to testify in your behalf.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal tresspass 2nd degree! [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old married with a beautiful daughter and one more on the way. I recently got charged with 2nd degree trespassing for ending up in a woman's bedroom whom I met 3 weeks prior to the charge. At the time even though I go out and drink about twice every two months I ended up getting drunk....

Criminal law [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Just want to know more about criminal law and civil law and what the different between them and if possible to give some example, and is it have there own court in United state of America, Thank's allot

Criminal history [ 3 Answers ]

How can I help my husband get a job. He told his xwife I'm going to kill you but because he was angry she was cheating on him to the custody of kids and let put him in jail.

Is TressPass notice is a criminal record [ 3 Answers ]

I was caught shoplifting (8$ good).security guard took me to room,click my pict,noted License,name,adress& Ph num, No cops called,no arrest.They told me that we r going to generate a tresspass notice and I am banned to enter store.will it be crime record Is TressPass notice is a criminal...

I'm not the criminal [ 4 Answers ]

Confused: Is there any forums available that could help me deal with my feelings on the way my twenty-four year old daughter has chosen to live her life? She has been in jail two times for shoplifting. Drugs are involved, she won't work (couldn't pass a drug test)! She has gone such an extreme...

View more questions Search