Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffcourcier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 09:15 PM
    My hampton bay YG177 ceiling fan light is dim? How can I brighten it? No bulb
    This model has no bulb. Does it come with a remote perhaps to brighten the light?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 06:15 AM
    ??
    If there is no bulb how is it "dim"?
    jeffcourcier Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 02:20 PM
    LED light plate
    Embeth227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 06:49 AM
    I just bought a house with the same light/ ceiling fan and we have the same issue. Did you ever figure out a way to make it brighter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bulb for Hampton Bay ceiling fan [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I bought a Carriage House II Hampton Bay ceiling fan on Friday. One of the bulbs included with the fan doesn't work. The box says 40 watt max. I went back to Home Depot today (Monday) and they don't carry this particular light; they have a 60 watt. It has a candelabra base but the...

Dim lighting on Hampton Bay ceiling fan [ 5 Answers ]

A friend installed an Edgemont transitional collection Hampton Bay ceiling fan w/light for me. The lighting is so incredibly dim, it is almost dark! This fan uses some type of LED light plate (no bulbs?). Is there something I'm missing in order to get brighter light? There is no remote control...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Light Bulb Enclosure Broke [ 2 Answers ]

The white glass circular light bulb enclosure on our Hampton Bay ceiling fan, Serial Number 002817 D broke and we would like to replace it so everyone does not have to look at our light bulbs. How can I order this enclosure so our family room won't look so shabby? It looks like the diameter is...

Hampton Bay ceiling fan - light will not dim [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with light and remote. Remote is model TC707ST, but I cannot see model number of fan. Installing contractor a year ago must have discarded manual. This lighted fan has worked perfectly before, but now when I use the remote to turn on and dim the light, it will...

Changing light bulb - Hampton Bay Romano Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the light bulb on a Hampton Bay Romano ceiling fan? Fan came with the house but no manual. I tried to turn the light pan but it will turn for a couple revolutions then... nothing? Thanks.

View more questions Search