Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojip Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Reset code on garage door
    I am Realtor and I want to help my clients with the garage door issue (foreclosure property). HOw to reset a password on the keypad. No available remote.
    JKH01 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2008, 07:47 AM

To do this, if you don't have the original instruction manuel from the garage door, you can find the instructions to do this online. However you are going to have to get codes off the electrical box which controls the garage door which is fairly simple to do. Just get the make and model of the electrical box and look up online how to do it, and follow the instructions. It's quite easy.

Good luck!
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 06:29 PM

Make and model of garage door opener, please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Code reset on Craftsman garage door opener [ 8 Answers ]

I will be moving into a home that was a foreclosure and there are no remote openers that came with the house, but a WIRED keypad is mounted on the outside. Can anyone give me the instuctions to reset the keypad code so the previous owner cannot open the garage door?

Keyless Entry Garage Door Reset? [ 15 Answers ]

When we bought the house 4 yrs ago, the previous owners gave us 4 different codes (she couldn't remember the code) for our Craftsman wall mounted keyless entry garage door opener which is mounted outside the garage door. None of the codes she gave us ever worked, so we never bothered with it. Now...

How to reset pin # on garage door [ 5 Answers ]

Moved in house 3 years ago, previous owners forgot password and do not have paperwork for the garage door or the keyless entry. Chamberlain model #4620 - house built Dec 1999-Jan 2000. Do you know how to reset it?

Keyless Entry Garage Door Reset [ 1 Answers ]

I have somehow scrambled my keyless entry garage entry code. How do I reset it?

Garage door opener keyless entry reset [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reset the keyless entry password on my garage door opener? It's a craftsman 1/3hp, model # 139.23325SRT.

View more questions Search