Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay5 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Find the lateral are and surface area of a right cone with radius of 9 in. and a heig
    Find the lateral area and surface area of a right cone with radius of 9 in. and height of 12 in. give the answer in terms of pi

Jun 2, 2012, 06:51 AM
    Easy
    A cone is created from a paper circle with a 90 degree sector cut from it. The paper along the remaining circumference of he circle is the base of the cone. Find the radius of the base of the cone. Round to the nearest hundredth

Jun 2, 2012, 06:54 AM
    Easy
    Find the diameter of a sphere with volume 4500pi m cubed

Jun 2, 2012, 06:55 AM
    easy
    find the surface area of a sphere with volume 166.67 pi meters cubed. Give your answer in terms of pi
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 2, 2012, 08:26 AM
    Refer here:
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you.
    You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that.
    But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find the surface area and the volume of a icosahedron [ 1 Answers ]

well I'm doing a project of an icosahedron, and I have no idea what I'm doing. My icosahedron has 12 verticies 29 edges and 20 faces. I just need to know what the volume and the surface area is. Can u explain the whole equation step by step. I looked it up and it said something about 5 divide it by...

Find the surface area of S of a cylinder 9 in base and 4 in height. 3.14 for pie? [ 1 Answers ]

Find the surface area of a cylinder? 9 is height. 4 is radius. Pi is 3.14.

Surface area [ 3 Answers ]

What is the surface area of a triangular prism? Length = 6 Width = 4 Height = 10

Geometry Surface area for a cylinder with cone on top [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help on the way to solve for the surface area of a cylinder with a cone on the top. I think that I solve for the surface area of the cone, then solve for the surface of the cylinder. I have the height from the center of the bottom circle to the apex of the cone, and I have the radius...

View more questions Search