Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whisper869 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Escape movie name.
    Hi all,

I have watched this movie long time back but I forgot its name. Escape movie...

Errrrrrrrgh!!

I just recall its name...
    Shawshank redemption!!

Thanks for making me concentrate!
    By the way...

Here is the bestest part of it...
    YouTube - the shawshank redemption

Enjoy...

Whisper
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Nov 27, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Umm so I guess you answered yourself... that was a great movie...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby escape artist [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, any help or advise would be helpful! My Baby who is 18months old has started to climb out of his cot whenever he wakes up, and instead of just going back to sleep as he used to he gets out of his cot and wakes everyone up, but more importantly if I didn't wake up with him it could be...

Escape characters [ 2 Answers ]

While going through someone's program, I came across escape characters "\A" and "\B". I wanted to know whether this escape characters really exists in perl ?

Can I escape from an unpaid judgement? [ 4 Answers ]

Will a judgement that is unpaid be removed fom my credit report after 7 years, or will it only be removed 7 yrs AFTER it is paid? I have heard conflicting information. Also, does anyone out there know if you can qualify for a traditional mortgage loan with a credit score of 650 AND an unpaid...

I cannot escape [ 5 Answers ]

It’s been a year and two months. They try to tell you love fades with time, but I tell you there is no such thing as time. I had been with this guy for about a year a half starting the summer before my senior year in high school. He was never that great of a guy. The first six months of us being...

View more questions Search