Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bond 007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 02:27 PM
    1995 civic dx won't start
    Hey I have an 1995 dx honda ran fine ran out of gas then put new gas in I have gas to the fuel rail and lots of spark car turns over but won't start it has a 1.5 engine can you help me is there a module for the injectors to work they may be the problem gas not getting into the cylenders not sure though thanks. Warren
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2009, 02:32 PM

You likely need to add more gas to your fuel tank. Then, turn the ignition switch to ON, until you hear the fuel pump stop; afterwards, turn the ignition switch to OFF. Repeat this process three more times. This will fully pressurize the fuel rail. Now, turn the ignition switch to START and it should fire off.
    bond 007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 03:09 PM

Hello I tried the key thing just now three times got lots of gas to the front turned it over and still no fire what can you suggest and I will try again thanks warren

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1995 honda civic won't start [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1995 honda civic dx. It won't start. I checked the main relay and there seems to be no current to the gas pump but the main relay works because I tried on another honda and it worked. Could anyone help me please

1995 Honda Civic - won't start. [ 3 Answers ]

Found ACG(S) fuse blown? What does the ACG(S) fuse control? Thanks

1995 civic won't start up [ 48 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 1995 ex civic with a motor from a prelude (h22). I went to school Monday and came back heom 4 hours later with no problem and the car was running a1. I parked it in my garage and 2 hours later I tried to start it up but it didn't work. I can't hear the fuel pump when I turn the...

1995 civic no start [ 1 Answers ]

Got a 1995 civic won't start. Borrowed a distrubutor from another civic started the car and drove home. Cutt the engine off and try to start the car again it won't start again. I put the distrubutor that I borrow back in the original car, and it started. So I know that the distrubutor still good....

1995 civic ex won't start [ 3 Answers ]

Please help. My VTEC 1995 civic cranks, but won't start. I just had the fuel pump, filter and spark plugs changed. I consulted a mechanic and he told me to remove the sparks and put a table spoon of motor oil inside (where the plugs used to be)! Then he said I should put back the spark plugs and...

View more questions Search