Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberlee77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2006, 09:30 PM
    I don't understand
    About 8 months ago I met someone that I became very interested in. This person also showed interest,I met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes I am unattached when he is done. We have been keeping in touch through letters. I really thought this was the guy for me. I asked a psychic on a psychic website, and the first time I asked her if she thought we would be together she said definitely we were meant to be together. Then I wrote her again and I told her I worried sometimes because of us being so different. Iam 42 years of age and he is 23 years of age and we are different races. Then she wrote me back and said I should have told her about those differences in the beginning! And she changed her answer to no we will never be together and he does not care for me and to let him go. I just don't understand why I needed to tell her that in the beginning. I really felt in my heart this was the one for me now I don't know what to think.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jul 24, 2006, 11:24 PM
    Hi Kimberlee,
    Well, to be honest, I for one do not believe in so-called "psychics"; at least not in that capacity -- knowing another's future beyond all doubt. My advice is to totally disregard her comments entirely. I'd venture to guess that the second time, she was largely quoting statistical "averages" of what does and does not often work best in a relationship. Though this is very complex, and individual to every situation. Given how adamant she was in her second response, as well, I would venture to guess that she harbors a bit of racism as well. Doesn't take a psychic to see that! :D
    You will likely know better than anyone if he truly cares for you, and this will take time to discern. There is a considerable age difference between you, but he is just old enough, and seems mature enough, that this could likely be overcome, not present as a huge factor. Interracial relationships can in some instances pose certain challenges, but I have been in a few myself -- great relationships with people I cared for very deeply -- and I say the heck with anyone who doesn't approve. All that really matters is that you are compatible on the intellectual and emotional levels. Anything else can likely be overcome if you're willing to work hard enough at it.
    Ten months can be a good deal of time. If he is really, genuinely interested, he'll wait.
    Best of luck. Hope it works out for both of you. :)

P.S.: I'm not a psychic. I just dole my opinion out from time to time. ;)
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 24, 2006, 08:27 AM
    Sorry about your rotten luck with psychic!

Are you wanting to comment on bad psychic or are you still wanting an answer with the relationship?

THere is an issue, in dealing with this man. No you would not be well suited, he has several lovers, that he writes to and visits and...

He is a player and a manipulator and has his game down pat! He knows who to approach and how to approach thenm to get them to do his bidding. Hes really very good at making you believe, but that is all. He uses religion to travel and get to even more women. You are not the 1st and you will not be the last one.

You are a very bright person, don't be ####### yourself for believing. It was meant to be a learning experience, not to harsh, for your young life.

Sorry

Peace ranieri

Quote Originally Posted by kimberlee77
    About 8 months ago i met someone that i became very interested in. This person also showed interest,i met him at my church. He is on a church mission right now in my town ,he can not date or get involved right now. He will be done with his mission in about 10 more months and he told me he hopes iam unattached when he is done. We have been keeping in touch through letters. I really thought this was the guy for me. I asked a psychic on a psychic website, and the first time i asked her if she thought we would be together she said definitly we were meant to be together. Then i wrote her again and i told her i worried sometimes because of us being so different. Iam 42 years of age and he is 23 years of age and we are different races. Then she wrote me back and said i should of told her about those differences in the begining! And she changed her answer to no we will never be together and he does not care for me and to let him go. I just dont understand why i needed to tell her that in the begining. I really felt in my heart this was the one for me now i dont know what to think.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Aug 24, 2006, 12:52 PM
    I think it would be a mistake to hinge your future on the words of an Internet Psychic.

I suspect the person pretending to be your Internet Psychic read your "passion for the relationship" in your initial message, then saw a "more likely reality" in the almost 20 year age difference noted in your follow up question.

Needless to say, I think your Internet Psychic is a fraud.

I don't know what your future holds, but I do hope all the best for you. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understand? [ 9 Answers ]

Help Please! A few months ago my husband and I began trying to conceive. My cycle were always pretty normal before about 28-32 days. Now all of a sudden since we have been having unprotected sex they have completely flipped. They are only 20 days apart and not normal. Before I would start heavy and...

Just don't understand [ 2 Answers ]

I am an independent 22 yr old male college student who goes to school full-time. I also work two jobs and between them make over $20,000/yr. I have done this for the last year and a half. Now my question is, even though I have have extra money taken out of every paycheck, my state and federal...

Don't understand problem [ 1 Answers ]

I don't understand how to complete this problem: Find the minimum diameter of an 17.3 m long tungsten wire that will stretch no more than 9.43 mm when a load of 361 kg is hung on the lower end.

Parents don't understand! [ 5 Answers ]

Ever since I had a boyfriend my parents make it hard on me.They think that all my attention goes on him and not my school work.Now he's my fionce and my parents think that we are getting married so I can move in with him.Well it's not true.I love him and he loves me.We have been friends since...

Need to understand [ 2 Answers ]

Of course if I was you I would ask why wouldn't I be able to go. Wait until she gives a reply. There could be a side to her that she doesn't want you to see! ::) There could be another male friend she's seeing. Don't get your hopes down she may just want to hang with the girls! After all it is...

View more questions Search