Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mowerron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 01:55 PM
    Trans axel on poulan pro riding mower won't go into free wheel.
    Hello all. I have a poulan pro rider( model #960420107.pb195h42lt)with 2 problems.First of all,to roll the mower out the gorage I usely pull the nutral lever to free the wheels,but its not working.I have to drag it out.Once I start it it rolls fine.I can hear the lever click as I move in and out but axel won't free up?Any ideas enyone?

Also,the same mower dose not idel as it should.It sound rough,sputters,throws black smoke,every now and then it will idel up nice then quit.I have taken the carb apart for cleening countless times already but I can't get it right.I do have another carb.but that one the choke stays stucks.Please reply with any help. Thank you.

MOWER-RON

0, with 2 problems.
    dechols1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2013, 08:56 AM
    I have a Poulan Pro PB195H42LT was running fine. I put foot on Brake to stop. When I took foot off brake mower would not move. Tried moving forward and backward nothing. Go off and pushed it back to park and it freewheel easily. Does anyone have any ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poulan Pro Lawn Mower [ 2 Answers ]

My push lawn mower will start, but quickly sputters out. I removed the air filter to see if this was the culprit, but the results were the same. What next?

Poulan Riding mower [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Poulan Lawn Tractor Model PO17542ST with 42" cutting width. The belt from engine to deck broke and I can't find it and number is worn off old belt. What belt should I get for this model? Thanks <moved>

Poulan pro riding tractor turns over but does not start. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a poulan pro 700 54 inch cut riding tractor. I noticed it quiting on me a few times the last few weeks, but it started up when I tried to start it. This time I started it, it ran for a few minutes then died. I checked the ignition and it seems OK. I put gas directly in the carb and it...

Poulan pro riding tractor turns over but does not start. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a poulan pro 700 54 inch cut riding tractor. I noticed it quiting on me a few times the last few weeks, but it started up when I tried to start it. This time I started it, it ran for a few minutes then died. It has not started since. It does not seem to have a spark at the plug, but am...

Poulan riding lawn mower [ 3 Answers ]

How to put on a poulan riding lawn mower deck belt

View more questions Search